Is this your spot????

EllieMay

Oct 6, 2019
Marshall Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cinder
I brought Cinder home on Oct 23 at 7-1/2 lbs.. Today sheā€™s over 20lbs.. she has settled in nicely and is incredibly smart. I love her so much in such a short amount of time. She goes everywhere with me and is the belle of the family when everyone else is home.. she is now confident that we are ā€œhersā€. View attachment 118029

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Perfect fit... theta chair is all hers

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
She looks very comfy in ā€œherā€ spot!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oscarmayer

Have Bulldog Will Travel
Staff member
Jan 20, 2016
VA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Lala, Chesty, Winky, Waggles, Moose, and rescue Peggy(soon to be placed)
good luck getting her to share her chair with you...next up, your seat at the kitchen table.

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
She is just BEAUTIFUL!! I really love her coloring and so happy that's she's claimed you LOL

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
Be careful with rope toys! The strings can untangle and if swallowed can wrap around the intestines and cause serious damage!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Thanks! We will trash it.

Great catch [MENTION=16619]Cbrugs[/MENTION]

Ellie... you can but them made of fleece

ChaosAndMayhem

Nov 30, 2019
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Chaos
Wow, what unique colouring. Is he a rottie mix? His colouring is so rottie but everything else is so bully. Heā€™s precious.

ChaosAndMayhem

Nov 30, 2019
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Chaos
Oh dear, I wasnā€™t aware of this. Our bullies have always loved rope toys and tugs.

OP
EllieMay

EllieMay

Oct 6, 2019
Marshall Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cinder
Wow, what unique colouring. Is he a rottie mix? His colouring is so rottie but everything else is so bully. Heā€™s precious.

No mix, just special;~}. My husband likes the Rottweilers a lot but I wanted a bulldog. So this was a good fit for us.. When the first puppy that I had picked out died, I just wanted a healthy dog and she is the one that found found me. She is whatā€™s called a black tri. Black and white with fawn markings.. there are actually some that are black with the red markings and really do look like Rottweilers though.. I read that the unusual coloring does not make for a healthy dog due to the breeding but this girl need a home and I needed a baby so we donā€™t care.

OP
EllieMay

EllieMay

Oct 6, 2019
Marshall Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cinder
Great catch [MENTION=16619]Cbrugs[/MENTION]

Ellie... you can but them made of fleece

We donā€™t have a shortage of toys! I think that particular one came in a gift set from a friend... I keep toys everywhere due to the teething and it keeps her from chewing thing she is not supposed to. Her favorite is this ratty fleece chicken with one little squeaker. She takes that one very where! I found one other toy with a rope handle that I threw out... I donā€™t think she ever played with it either. Oh, and if youā€™ve ever seen ā€œ Rolli the kissing puppy ā€œ toy for kids... we have got our moneys worth on that one.. it was my sons and he out grew it. She LUVS that it barks and wags itā€™s tail. I have replaced the batteries twice already.

šŸ“° Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.