Is this your spot????

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
We donā€™t have a shortage of toys! I think that particular one came in a gift set from a friend... I keep toys everywhere due to the teething and it keeps her from chewing thing she is not supposed to. Her favorite is this ratty fleece chicken with one little squeaker. She takes that one very where! I found one other toy with a rope handle that I threw out... I donā€™t think she ever played with it either. Oh, and if youā€™ve ever seen ā€œ Rolli the kissing puppy ā€œ toy for kids... we have got our moneys worth on that one.. it was my sons and he out grew it. She LUVS that it barks and wags itā€™s tail. I have replaced the batteries twice already.

Video is necessary of Rolli!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

NicosMom

Jan 23, 2015
Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Nico & Lexi (RIP Tia 6/08-5/19)
I just bought a used Rollie on EBay, they sure are expensive new. My 8 month old, Lexi, loves these types of things and she doesn't shred so this is the perfect X-mas gift for her. What a great find, I'm sure that Lexi will thank you.
Christmas Lexi.jpg

OP
EllieMay

EllieMay

Oct 6, 2019
Marshall Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cinder
I just bought a used Rollie on EBay, they sure are expensive new. My 8 month old, Lexi, loves these types of things and she doesn't shred so this is the perfect X-mas gift for her. What a great find, I'm sure that Lexi will thank you.
View attachment 118087
Oh how funny! Please share a video of her first experience with it. Cinder has given ours hours of play time. !

Members online

No members online now.