Are you having a Thanksgiving...

oscarmayer

Have Bulldog Will Travel
Staff member
Joined
Jan 20, 2016
Messages
4,568
Reaction score
2,014
Location
VA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Lala, Winky, Waggles & Tank
Turkey this year???
9A0267FC-656B-4126-B0A7-9C2094517C7D.webp

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!
 
Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours. And yes we are.
2879f090985bfc4abd65d6b79516449f.jpg


Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk
 
So funny. I've been laughing with this for a while. I can't stop hahahahahahahahaha
 
e6db230a408b210cdae74042bd1e9c48.jpg



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Those are my kind of turkeys!:heartsign:
 
I'm no expert on turkeys but there seems to be quite a lot of meat in that one, @oscarmayer, and someone seems to have eaten Lambeau's leg, @2BullyMama!
 
A sugarloaf
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top