cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
I :heart: when Tate sleeps next to me and snuggles his face as close to mine as he can, and snores in my face! He's my little luv bug!

LisaMarie

Community Veteran
Jan 13, 2011
Burlington, Vermont
Bulldog(s) Names
Mocha Bubbles
I love every single thing about my Mocha:heart: She gets so happy and wiggles Her butt when I walk through the door after work, they way she looks at me when she has had enough and its time to get to bed(as if to say-Lets go to bed Mommy) They way she hogs the bed, and when we try to move Her she gets so annoyed and gives us dirty looks! I just love all of Her!:heart:

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
I love the little twitch of her tail that HRH does when she's excited.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I love how Molly is so motherly to my children. I love how tidus does the bucking bronco! I love how Yuna is so sweet and tender. I love how Jesse stares at me with her big brown eyes. I love how Mandy paws at me and stretches out her neck to get a neck rub when I am on the computer.

Mack-N-MatildasMommy

Bulldog Spoiler
Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Moore, OK
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Matilda A.K.A Sassy Pants & Mighty Mack A.K.A. Fat Peanut
I love the way Matilda wiggles her butt and wags her nub when I walk in the door. I love the way she stops anything she is doing to go see if AJ is ok when he cries. I love the way she hops on her front paws when she is getting ready to " get kitty ".

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
I love how Cutty comes up and demands hugs from me.
I love how he will sit behind me on the couch (if I am not sitting back) put his head and paw up on my back like saying I love you now give me some lovin.
I love how he shares my pillow with me at night.
I love how much he tolerates of Sierra and just adores Paige. (little does he know she will torment him also one day)
I am sure the list could go and go and go. I just love my boys all together! :heart:

Members online

No members online now.