Reasons why we heart our bulldog(s)

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Let's all name one reason per post on why we are head over heels in :heart: with our bulldog(s) and see how far this thread goes.

I'll start ...

1) I :heart: the way Stig sleeps on our bed and forms the letter H with my bf and I. Of course, his face is towards me and butt towards my bf. ha!

L

Lucy-licious

I :heart: the way Lucy still climbs on my knee and puts her head on my shoulder to have a snuggle whilst I watch TV :heart:

Rosiesmom

Apr 3, 2011
Indiana
Bulldog(s) Names
Rosie aka Rosebud, Rosie Posie
I love the way that Rosie follows me through the house. I'm never without my buddy!

RescueMe

Community Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Chaffee, MO
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola Blue, Mojo Titus and Gracie,Caleb, Bogart and Ziggy forever in my heart Roxy and Rollo
I love the way both of mine lay on my chest first thing in the morning.

RoxiBear

Jan 12, 2011
Arkansas
Bulldog(s) Names
Roxi Bear
I love the way Roxi shares my pillow with me and snuggles her face as close to mine as possible :heart: :hug2:

FridayGt

Jan 22, 2011
Delaware
Bulldog(s) Names
Biggie
Because everyone loves a smooshy face!

IMAG0197.jpg

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
I love the way Orion hits me. Usually I'm trying to work on EBN....but she will swat at me until I close it down. All she wants is for me to grab her and hold her. She likes when I lean back and she has her back against my chest. She will throw her head back and expose her tummy and her neck for me to love on. This usually only lasts about 5 minutes.

I love the way Vegas crawls behind me on the couch and snores me to sleep. He has this magical power and it works all the time.

traciehorne

Feb 2, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
Bailey, Otis and Diesel
I Love the way that Bailey sleeps with her favorite toy, and has done so every nap since she was born.
I Love the way that Otis waits patiently every night for everything to be calm, and then climbs on my lap just to snuggle
And
I Love the way that Diesel happily bounces around the house all day long with what appears to be the biggest smile!!!

mammyglicks

Community Veteran
Jun 2, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Bear
The SNUGGLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! plus Bear is very soothing to be around.

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
I love BabyGirls expressive little eyes and the way she daintily crosses her little chubby back legs when she lies down. I love that BabyGirl lets me give her smoochies on her head and paws and genuinely enjoys them. I love that BabyGirl loves my husband and rushes to him like a teenager with a crush and that she will actually swoon and get giddy if he happens to generously kiss the top of her head (not very often so this is special:hug2:).

I love when Wilson (who is normally shy and quiet) will suddenly roll on his back and wiggle with his paws up in the air. I also love that his paws are huge and that even though he is an extra-large bulldog he never uses his size to his advantage. I love that Wilson loves to sit with me on the patio bench swing to snuggle and also enjoys the swinging motion.

catorres8988

Jun 3, 2010
Tyler, Texas
Bulldog(s) Names
Spike & Sparkles
I love how spike misses me when I'm gone all day and does the wiggle dance until I say hello & give him a kiss.
I love how sparkles feels the need to follow me from the moment I wake up getting dressed for work and until I leave. I just love her bunches.
I love both of them like crazy & I know deep down they both love me and my husband.

Erika

Apr 6, 2011
Austin, Texas
Bulldog(s) Names
Princess, Boss Lady P, P Dawg
I love the way Princess is always waiting for me at the door when I come home. And how she always follows and supervises me! And shes reeeeal cute when her tongue sticks out just a little bit!! :heart:

TessaAndSamson

May 7, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
I love how human like Samson is. He is so sensitive to my moods, he's excited when I'm excited, is sweet and attentive when I am sad or sick. I love how he is everything I could have ever wanted in a dog, companion, best friend :heart::heart::heart::heart:

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
I love how Gator lays his head on my knee when I am on the floor cleaning his face. It is our bonding time :) Sometimes he even drools a little.

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online