The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
yes, there are a few her with smaller bullies, @Marine91, his Harlie is like 40 pounds, @ddnene , her Willow is int he 40 rang. As is @Libra926 Orion. There are others, it I canā€™t remember all of them. My girl, Banks was 62, long legs and big barrel chest, it my two boys are short stocky and 56-58 lbs.
Yup.... My snot rocket hovers between 38 to 40 pounds and she carries it well. Still hurts when she decides to stand on your bladder or crawl in your lap at the wrong time.

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
My Willow is TINY... she is in the 40 pound range. But you would NEVER know it based on her temperament... Lol

EllieMay

Oct 6, 2019
Marshall Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cinder
yes, there are a few her with smaller bullies, [MENTION=8859]Marine91[/MENTION], his Harlie is like 40 pounds, [MENTION=9157]ddnene[/MENTION] , her Willow is int he 40 rang. As is [MENTION=572]Libra926[/MENTION] Orion. There are others, it I canā€™t remember all of them. My girl, Banks was 62, long legs and big barrel chest, it my two boys are short stocky and 56-58 lbs.
Cinderā€™s parents are small.. short and stocky. Mom weighed 40lbs and dad was 37.. Cinder is just over 4 months and I bet sheā€™s 25-30lbs now. We actually go back to the vet Thursday so Iā€™ll know then. Sheā€™s really short with a huge chest and narrow butt... she canā€™t jump at all. Lol..

OP
Jimbo K

Jimbo K

Feb 13, 2018
Country
United states
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella
OK, whatā€™s a ā€œShrink a bullā€? I inquired about a male puppy and the woman that was selling him said these are great bloodlines?? I was going to start a new thread but thought Iā€™d include it here.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
OK, whatā€™s a ā€œShrink a bullā€? I inquired about a male puppy and the woman that was selling him said these are great bloodlines?? I was going to start a new thread but thought Iā€™d include it here.

Run the other way

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oscarmayer

Have Bulldog Will Travel
Staff member
Jan 20, 2016
VA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Lala, Chesty, Winky, Waggles, Moose, and rescue Peggy(soon to be placed)
Any breeder that breeds Bulldogs for ā€œdesignerā€ color and ā€œabnormalā€ size over health and BCA confirmation is unscrupulous and greedy. Those breeders do not care about anything but the $$$...the quality and health of the breed be damned.
So there...I said it...twice even!
Yes, donā€™t walk, RUN AWAY!

ChaosAndMayhem

Nov 30, 2019
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Chaos
She may be an Olde English Bulldogge. They tend to be slightly less wrinkled and longer in the legs.

BabyFarrahsmommy

Sep 28, 2019
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Farrah
So just to update, Farrah is now almost 25 weeks old, she weighed 43.2 pounds at the vet today! Her mom weighs 51 pounds, daddy is 61 pounds. She is low to the ground, HUGE chest, tiny butt. Her head is finally catching up to her body size it looks like. I think she looks like a baby rhino. She's getting better about not biting me, however, she is still a puppy and she does run at me sometimes, almost knocking me down, and then runs away. She only goes into "devil dog" mode now when she is overly tired and in desperate need of a nap. We did buy a larger kennel but not having much success at getting her to stay in it. I'm exhausted. She isn't sleeping through the night yet, so each time she goes outside (it's VERY COLD here) she has to play for an hour or two. I can't put her in my bed because I'm afraid she will piddle on it. I've spent too many days washing bedding and I refuse to do it anymore. So until we get the kennel thing down she sleeps in the living room with me. The other night/morning I was so fed up I left her out there alone and went to bed. I laid in bed worried that she was upset and I couldn't fall asleep. So I got up and she was snoring happily on her giant pillow. So I might start leaving her in the living room and just going to bed. She only has access to the 2 rooms with no carpet. Unless she is being supervised. She hasn't had an accident in the house for quite some time, even when I'm not home to let her out. A lot of folks here said things would get better and they were right. Thank you so much everyone for the support and knowledge you give. I would have spent many more days crying without all of you. I can only assume that she will continue to grow into a beautiful, loving dog. She is quite a social butterfly, when we go to the dog park she greets every person and dog that comes in. She loves my neighbors, and if she even thinks she hears them outside she is having a meltdown to get outside and say hello. Of course they all adore her as well. I got her a harness that hopefully will grow with her, and she walks pretty good with it on.
Thanks again everyone for all the advise, I am positive I will need more and it's nice to know you're here.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
So just to update, Farrah is now almost 25 weeks old, she weighed 43.2 pounds at the vet today! Her mom weighs 51 pounds, daddy is 61 pounds. She is low to the ground, HUGE chest, tiny butt. Her head is finally catching up to her body size it looks like. I think she looks like a baby rhino. She's getting better about not biting me, however, she is still a puppy and she does run at me sometimes, almost knocking me down, and then runs away. She only goes into "devil dog" mode now when she is overly tired and in desperate need of a nap. We did buy a larger kennel but not having much success at getting her to stay in it. I'm exhausted. She isn't sleeping through the night yet, so each time she goes outside (it's VERY COLD here) she has to play for an hour or two. I can't put her in my bed because I'm afraid she will piddle on it. I've spent too many days washing bedding and I refuse to do it anymore. So until we get the kennel thing down she sleeps in the living room with me. The other night/morning I was so fed up I left her out there alone and went to bed. I laid in bed worried that she was upset and I couldn't fall asleep. So I got up and she was snoring happily on her giant pillow. So I might start leaving her in the living room and just going to bed. She only has access to the 2 rooms with no carpet. Unless she is being supervised. She hasn't had an accident in the house for quite some time, even when I'm not home to let her out. A lot of folks here said things would get better and they were right. Thank you so much everyone for the support and knowledge you give. I would have spent many more days crying without all of you. I can only assume that she will continue to grow into a beautiful, loving dog. She is quite a social butterfly, when we go to the dog park she greets every person and dog that comes in. She loves my neighbors, and if she even thinks she hears them outside she is having a meltdown to get outside and say hello. Of course they all adore her as well. I got her a harness that hopefully will grow with her, and she walks pretty good with it on.
Thanks again everyone for all the advise, I am positive I will need more and it's nice to know you're here.

Great progress.... stay consistent and keep a schedule

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

šŸ“° Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.