Headed to Baton Rouge

EllieMay

Oct 6, 2019
Marshall Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cinder
Me & Cinder are headed to BR for work. Itā€™s about 5 hour drive one way for me but I didnā€™t want to spend the night so we left early this morning... cinder is not very lively company yet! Lol

oscarmayer

Have Bulldog Will Travel
Staff member
Jan 20, 2016
VA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Lala, Chesty, Winky, Waggles, Moose, and rescue Peggy(soon to be placed)
When we go on trips Lala and MINI always go with us. They know somethings up when they see suitcases...and we tear down MINIā€™s Bailey chair. They get all fired up and canā€™t contain their excitement. Then, as soon as we hit the road, theyā€™re out, snoring away.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
LOL!!! He is out!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella (EBD) Roxy (pit mix) Tyson (pit mix) Sadie (boxer)
Omg.... Bella does the same when she sees a suitcase!
She loves to go for rides anywhere.
And boy can she sleep!! [emoji23][emoji1787]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
EllieMay

EllieMay

Oct 6, 2019
Marshall Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cinder
She was very well behaved while I was in meetings. One of the ladies in my office has a bulldog and had volunteered to babysit while I was in meetings. I took a potty pad because we are still potty training but she never used it and didnā€™t have any accidents inside. I was so proud. They totally doted on her. At one point, Cinder snored so loud that they had to close the door. ����. She was a good girl on the way home. We only stopped once halfway for a potty break, some exercise and supper . She got lots of good sleep and was super wound up when we got home ��. And, while we were deep in tiger country, we are supporters..... until thanksgiving when my house is divided and Cinder and I must follow our roots and support the 12th man :-)))

oscarmayer

Have Bulldog Will Travel
Staff member
Jan 20, 2016
VA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Lala, Chesty, Winky, Waggles, Moose, and rescue Peggy(soon to be placed)
Good for you...and Cinder!