Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
I will officially be able to use the carpool lane, right?
[MENTION=1906]GatorRay[/MENTION] Here is a video I made earlier this year. The brand was sold at Walmart as "lovable Hugabull, collectors choice by DanDee". I have talked to the bigwigs at Walmart and they said they have downsized the stuffed animal selection and they are no longer carrying these bears.

YouTube - MVI_0077.AVI

She really does take to other bears just fine. As long as there isn't any beading in the paws. I have a lady at work who sews the bears up as fast as Orion puts holes in them. These holes come from several different reasons. Mainly..Vegas likes to steal Orion's bears from her. The "snatch and run" routine. Orion will fight back and usually the head is ripped off or an arm.

Orion a few day old and already loving on her first stinky bear.

Orion drags the bears where ever she wants them to be..so she can cuddle and snuggle.

In front of the fire....

Just a few of the collection

Vegas broke into the photo set up area and decided..."I'm touching them!"

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
Those pictures are ADORABLE. She looks so sweet. Is that her in the first picture when she was tiny with her head buried under the bear? lol

GatorRay

Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
I found a bear that is VERY VERY similar to that bear today at Meijer. Actually two. One looks just like the giant bear but only it is about 14 inches and black with that light nose and was a sitting bear. Second one was bigger (maybe 16 to 18 inches?) black, curlyish hair, darker face and it was the kind that lays down. Both had the back paws just like the ones on stinky bear and bows. One was $10 and one was $15.

mom2bullies

May 29, 2010
Auburn,WA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chesty, Cadence and baby Echo and Mello (Delta)
I found a bear that is VERY VERY similar to that bear today at Meijer. Actually two. One looks just like the giant bear but only it is about 14 inches and black with that light nose and was a sitting bear. Second one was bigger (maybe 16 to 18 inches?) black, curlyish hair, darker face and it was the kind that lays down. Both had the back paws just like the ones on stinky bear and bows. One was $10 and one was $15.

[MENTION=572]Libra926[/MENTION] did you see this ??????

GatorRay

Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
If you want I can go take a pic tommorow. They had two or three of each left.

OP
Libra926

Libra926

Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
[MENTION=1906]GatorRay[/MENTION] yes! Please do. Find out the brand name of them also. If you want to text the name to me.. I will PM you my cell number. Let me know. OMG. OMG. OMG. OMG.

GatorRay

Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
[MENTION=1906]GatorRay[/MENTION] yes! Please do. Find out the brand name of them also. If you want to text the name to me.. I will PM you my cell number. Let me know. OMG. OMG. OMG. OMG.

I checked the name and they were not Dan Dee. SORRY! They had the tag they Meijer uses so I thought if it was pretty close to stinky bear then maybe it was from the same manufacturer since they sometimes will put a store tag on them instead? Or maybe it is close enough that she would like them. If you don't know, Meijer is just like a super Walmart here in KY. I can't email pics from my phone but I will run over there and buy them tomorrow and send you a pic. If you don't think they are close enough, I can take them back :).

OP
Libra926

Libra926

Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
You are more than generous. As long as they dont have any beads in them...I'm sure they will work. I can't wait to see them....and of course, if they look like they will work I will sent you a check including the shipping. I looked on the website and didn't see any bears on there.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
You are more than generous. As long as they dont have any beads in them...I'm sure they will work. I can't wait to see them....and of course, if they look like they will work I will sent you a check including the shipping. I looked on the website and didn't see any bears on there.

This is exciting stuff!! Are we about to see the end of the national stinky bear emergency!!??

L

Lucy-licious

OMG this is so exciting I hope these bears are good replacements for Stinky Bear xx

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
LOL, I would love to see her carry that teddy around. :up:

Yes...they have several. But they are 30 dollars apiece. And my large problem is...............................

I don't think she can fit it's foot into her mouth. And gone would be the days of carrying it up and down the stairs. And her taking it into her kennel with her? I don't think so.

GatorRay

Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Ok, Here are the options I found for stinky bear. Please do not feel you have to take either one of them if they won't work. I can easily take them back. The store is just across the street from where I work so no problem. I took the pics in the back of my car so my two legged kids wouldn't try to claim them. lol Oh, and neither have any beads. Just stuffing. The feet on the second one doesn't have the sewn on pads. They are nice pads though and they are the same color as his face.

100_4370.jpg

100_4372.jpg

Members online

No members online now.