Frenchie's are sooo funny...this one especially...

oscarmayer

Have Bulldog Will Travel
Staff member
Joined
Jan 20, 2016
Messages
4,568
Reaction score
2,014
Location
VA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Lala, Winky, Waggles & Tank
"where'd he go?! where'd he go?!

Please pardon the language...

 
OMG. OMG. OMG!!!! LMAO LMAO

That poor iguana


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Poor lizard! I hope it wasn't hurt?
 
I like iguanas, so I found it a bit cruel. But I like the way the iguana was on top of him at the end.
 
I like iguanas, so I found it a bit cruel. But I like the way the iguana was on top of him at the end.

Agreed... I found the end funny when he landed on top, but my OMG was disbelief that it was happening


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
 
I just stumbled upon this thread and even though it's a few years old, I had to chime in! French Bulldogs have such quirky personalities, don't they? Their antics are a constant source of amusement. Sounds like you've got quite the Bulldog family with Lala, Dozer, Chesty, Winky, and Waggles. Each one must have their own unique persona.
Since you're into Bulldogs, you might find pocketpetcentral.com interesting, even though it's primarily focused on smaller pets like hamsters, guinea pigs, and reptiles. It got me thinking, you know? Whether they're small pocket pets or full-grown Frenchies, each animal has its own set of behaviors, needs, and hilarious quirks.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top