Frenchie's are sooo funny...this one especially...

oscarmayer

Have Bulldog Will Travel
Staff member
Jan 20, 2016
VA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Lala, Chesty, Winky, Waggles, Moose, and rescue MoJo
"where'd he go?! where'd he go?!

Please pardon the language...

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
OMG. OMG. OMG!!!! LMAO LMAO

That poor iguana

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cefe13

Sep 12, 2013
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Castor (2013-2021 RIP)
Poor lizard! I hope it wasn't hurt?

Dollys Owner

Feb 20, 2017
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Honey
I like iguanas, so I found it a bit cruel. But I like the way the iguana was on top of him at the end.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I like iguanas, so I found it a bit cruel. But I like the way the iguana was on top of him at the end.

Agreed... I found the end funny when he landed on top, but my OMG was disbelief that it was happening

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

RiccardoVasquez

Apr 5, 2023
Country
GERMANY
Bulldog(s) Names
Mike
I just stumbled upon this thread and even though it's a few years old, I had to chime in! French Bulldogs have such quirky personalities, don't they? Their antics are a constant source of amusement. Sounds like you've got quite the Bulldog family with Lala, Dozer, Chesty, Winky, and Waggles. Each one must have their own unique persona.
Since you're into Bulldogs, you might find pocketpetcentral.com interesting, even though it's primarily focused on smaller pets like hamsters, guinea pigs, and reptiles. It got me thinking, you know? Whether they're small pocket pets or full-grown Frenchies, each animal has its own set of behaviors, needs, and hilarious quirks.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.