I have to pick a new puppy.

mer55

Community Veteran
Nov 16, 2012
Venice, FL.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jackson, Bogey (granddog) Ruger (granddog)
Thank you all!! I appreciate all the advice.. I have decided to take the little female black tri puppy. I will pick her up this evening and we follow up with my vet tomorrow.. I have ordered the Nuvet supplement for her and plan to feed a variety of the 6 star kibble (blue wilderness) listed on this forum as well as raw.. I wouldnā€™t want to eat the same thing all the time and I donā€™t want my baby to develop an allergy to one certain food..???? I will start a new thread after I get her!!
Congratulations, have fun, and POST PICS!!!!

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Thank you all!! I appreciate all the advice.. I have decided to take the little female black tri puppy. I will pick her up this evening and we follow up with my vet tomorrow.. I have ordered the Nuvet supplement for her and plan to feed a variety of the 6 star kibble (blue wilderness) listed on this forum as well as raw.. I wouldnā€™t want to eat the same thing all the time and I donā€™t want my baby to develop an allergy to one certain food..???? I will start a new thread after I get her!!

If youā€™re thinking going with some raw, why donā€™t you go all raw? A high quality kibble will come out as same price of raw. I sure wouldnā€™t break my head with any kibbles. But thatā€™s me..

OP
EllieMay

EllieMay

Oct 6, 2019
Marshall Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cinder
Iā€™m totally open to whatā€™s best for Cinder. I guess Iā€™m thinking that I want her to be my companion more than a stay at home dog so we may have a need for the kibble for one of the meals if we are traveling??? But I suppose a lunchbox packed with an ice pack would work as well...??

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Iā€™m totally open to whatā€™s best for Cinder. I guess Iā€™m thinking that I want her to be my companion more than a stay at home dog so we may have a need for the kibble for one of the meals if we are traveling??? But I suppose a lunchbox packed with an ice pack would work as well...??

I travel across Canada often n I now bring dehydrated raw. Pit stop for a coffee n I ask for hot water. Even Macdonald will give you hot water n we all know Macdonalds are everywhere. When I stop to visit my family I will go to a pet store pickup frozen raw for the stay. So thereā€™s absolutely no issues Iā€™ve encountered.

Most Reactions

šŸ“° Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.