Well no new fur baby for me this year :(

goobers mom

Mar 5, 2011
Springfield, Missouri, United States
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Goober, (R.I.P), Carlie(R.I.P.) , Chaps, Glory B, Blis, Kimber, April, and Brenna (RIP) Wendi, Joy,
Congratulations, I dont have any advice never had non fur babies, and My dogs run my life and tell me what to do, so I am in no position to tell you how to do anything, but good luck and well wishes sent to you.

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Yes kuddos to those who dont use epidurals although for the life of me I dont know why. haha With Paige I didnt get mine until just about time to deliver and that was wayyyyyy too close for me. No thank you! Epidurals are the best drug on earth! :D

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Cali jenn had her baby in January.

L

Lucy-licious

Oh gosh [MENTION=390]cali~jenn[/MENTION] your brave having epidural, the mere thought of that needle in my spine :eek:
Gas and air (entonox) for me oh and don't forget the screaming :lol:

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Oh gosh [MENTION=390]cali~jenn[/MENTION] your brave having epidural, the mere thought of that needle in my spine :eek:
Gas and air (entonox) for me oh and don't forget the screaming :lol:

They numb you first, you feel a pinch and that is all. Trust me it is SO worth it! After being prego for so long and not realizing how uncomfortable you really are then the labor pains which are excruciating, you get that ans within 5 minutes you feel like you are floating in the heavens. :whew: I have heard the horror stories of them but everyone in my family has had them with no problems and mine were both good. My first anesthesiologist when I had Sierra was better than the girl I had this time but she did just fine. I would have it again with no hesitation whatsoever! With Paige I was dilated to a 9 before I got it and trust me after feeling that I am thankful to have gotten it! Barely got it just in time, Paige was delivered within 20 minutes of getting it. Talk about cutting it close!

Angelgirl

Dec 28, 2010
Pa
Bulldog(s) Names
Annabella (Belly) and Bob Dylan
Congrats!! That's so exciting!! I was never blessed with any myself, so no advice. Just hoping for a happy , healthy pregnancy for you and I'm sure Bear will be great. Bullies are awesome with kids! :heart:

L

Lucy-licious

[MENTION=390]cali~jenn[/MENTION] epidurals are Not something I'm gonna be trying now my baby days are over :) Andrew my 1st was easy waters broke at 8pm, first twinge at midnight born at 4.10 am... No drugs just gas and air. :)
Connor was another story however long labour but still just gas and air. Needles :eek:
I know I'm a nurse but hey it's different on this side :lol:

Most Reactions