2 weeks and counting

EllieMay

Oct 6, 2019
Marshall Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cinder
So the little blue bulldog that Iā€™ve begun thinking of as mine is two weeks old now and doing well. My son and I had an ID tag made yesterday. He ( my son) picked out this huge gaudy silver heart with a red crown in the center. The whole thing is glitter epoxy. We had the name Cinder engraved so thatā€™s ā€œset in stoneā€... I have plans to have her microchipped so the ID tag is just jewelry for showing off in public.. we are so excited! I have already started with the buying of toys, elevated food dish, etc...
Iā€™m obsessed!!!

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Waiting for time to pick up your puppy is so exciting! As many dogs as I have had and loved, it's always just as exciting! Never grows old-except some people get frustrated
when having to train them. Time and patience is the secret! When you get some photos, please post them-we love pictures!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
So exciting!!! Love the name too

Pictures when you get some

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mer55

Community Veteran
Nov 16, 2012
Venice, FL.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jackson, Bogey (granddog) Ruger (granddog)
So exciting!! Can't wait for pictures!! LOVE her name!!

OP
EllieMay

EllieMay

Oct 6, 2019
Marshall Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cinder
You are right! I remember the anxiety of the wait . I am very impatient with things like this....even though itā€™s nothing I can change....... Lol! I am not too worried about the potty training. I have a special heart for all animals and we will do ok:-). I only have a couple of new born pics but I will be showing off proudly when I get a few with some personality... I am so scared that I am going to pester this lady...but then in the same breath, surely she understands... ��

OP
EllieMay

EllieMay

Oct 6, 2019
Marshall Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cinder
I can wait for pictures either!!!!! I wanted this puppy before I knew there was a puppy. I has saw pictures of her dad and placed a reserve deposit for next year. (Due to the age of all my other dogs) Then my yorke passed away unexpectedly and coming home to an empty house was almost unbearable so I called the lady thinking to speed things up and she told me that the dad had just sired a litter with a blue female... I think it was fate.... I picked her name for several reasons... her dads shape, her color, and the timing all have a role in her name... sheā€™s already pretty special to me...

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
[MENTION=19271]EllieMay[/MENTION] this is so cool!!! Canā€™t wait to see little Miss Cinder. You have any photos of mom n dad you can post?

OP
EllieMay

EllieMay

Oct 6, 2019
Marshall Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cinder
I donā€™t think I can post them because they have have the breeder info embedded on them:-(
I am actually looking forward to the puppy stage if you can believe that.... my youngest dog is now 10 years old

2BullyMama

Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I donā€™t think I can post them because they have have the breeder info embedded on them:-(
I am actually looking forward to the puppy stage if you can believe that.... my youngest dog is now 10 years old

Save the picture and crop out the kennel name

OP
EllieMay

EllieMay

Oct 6, 2019
Marshall Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cinder
Ok... letā€™s try this.. please be patient with me. I had all the pictures on my iPhone and Iā€™m still learning the mechanics of the forum..

2BullyMama

Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Ok... letā€™s try this.. please be patient with me. I had all the pictures on my iPhone and Iā€™m still learning the mechanics of the forum..

Perfect!!! So tiny! Beautiful parents

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Awwa pinky ā€œfreshā€ nose lol... mom n dad are beautiful !!!

cefe13

Sep 12, 2013
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Castor (2013-2021 RIP)
What a cute little one!

OP
EllieMay

EllieMay

Oct 6, 2019
Marshall Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cinder
The lady told me that she was the runt of the litter but I donā€™t care... I didnā€™t pick her, I think she picked me.... I just want her to be healthy and I canā€™t wait to snuggle her up!! She is already getting some black speckles on her nose now šŸ’•šŸ’•šŸ’•šŸ’•šŸ’•

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH how very, very exciting!!!! Hurry up and come home Ms. Cinder, can't wait to meet you sweetheart!!

Most Reactions

šŸ“° Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.