Nyala had a flashback...

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
I noticed Jake kind of limping this evening. Looked under his paw and saw a little raw scrap probably done on our earlier walk. I took out the bag balm and one sock. Nyala like flipped. Her head going left n right looking for something none stop. Jake came up to me n I put some BB on his paw. Nyala went up to Jake head butting him, licking his face, going in circles around him. Smelling the sock..... She just wouldn’t settle down. Then it hit me, that BB and the sock, last time I’ve used it was on Duke. Duke wore socks for a few months on n off before he pass cause of his indigital cysts. For the ones that says dogs forgets.... better think twice.

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
You are correct [MENTION=15310]helsonwheels[/MENTION], dogs remember things for their whole lives. If they know someone when they are a pup-they always remember.(good or bad) That probably made you sad......

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
Sweet girl.

Zedsded

Mar 30, 2015
Country
Uk
Bulldog(s) Names
Dudley (2015-2020) Wesley 2021
People often think bully’s aren’t that clever we all know they are wrong! They miss nothing!! Hope Nyla wasn’t too sad.

OP
helsonwheels

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The sock was washed n stored so she must of still smell Duke. She was ok just sat on my feet so I petted her little head with some ear scratching. She settled down n went off to bed.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Wow... they know a scent that is for sure and she was looking for him

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dollys Owner

Feb 20, 2017
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Honey
Poor Nyala ! Lucky she has Jake now otherwise she'd be a lot sadder. You're a great owner for stepping up and getting Jake. According to Wikipedia bulldog are number 136th out of 138 for Working/Obedience Intelligence. Only ones worse are Basenjis and Afghan Hounds. Luckily they make up for it with their looks and personality :)

OP
helsonwheels

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Poor Nyala ! Lucky she has Jake now otherwise she'd be a lot sadder. You're a great owner for stepping up and getting Jake. According to Wikipedia bulldog are number 136th out of 138 for Working/Obedience Intelligence. Only ones worse are Basenjis and Afghan Hounds. Luckily they make up for it with their looks and personality :)

Lol true

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online