OP
MissWaddles13

MissWaddles13

Jan 17, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Pork Chop (2009-2019) Bruschi
Whenā€™s his last outing? Jake was born n lived outside. So he did the same. I remove the water bowl around 7ish pm n their last potty will be around 10ish pm. Heā€™s good now. But if I go out during the day, I need to close all bedroom doors. Idk why he marks on bed corner or if Iā€™m doing the laundry n leave the basket out, heā€™ll pee on it. I give him crap n nope, something about that basket. Itā€™s plastic so easy to wash outside. Dogs raised outside will tend to pee here n there inside. Just need to program them.

He was an outside dog from what the rescue told me. I will start taking him outside before bedtime. I normally, take him outside immediately after he eats breakfast and dinner. I might have to give him one more round outside before sleep time. Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
MissWaddles13

MissWaddles13

Jan 17, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Pork Chop (2009-2019) Bruschi
Treat him like a puppy... every two-three hours, 20 mins after meals, immediately after playing and waking

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I will have to give him more outside takes. Heā€™s a mommy a mischief and I love him !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
I will have to give him more outside takes. Heā€™s a mommy a mischief and I love him ! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It does work as when I get up in the mornings, him n Nyala are waiting in front of the back door.

Most Reactions