Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
...and she failed. She really really failed. As you may remember..my right arm is in a brace and I'm not supposed to lift anything. Or anybully. Since Orion loves to jump, I thought I would teach her to jump into my arms. She's done it before. I just bend my legs and give her a nice landing zone then I grab her and she's up. So..yesterday we tried it and I couldn't get a good hold on her, so I had her try again. Instead of jumping into my arms, she bit my thigh.

No kidding.

yes..I finally got my camera back!

Last edited:

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
She's just paying back for the April Fools spoof. Yanno....a "if mom's gonna call me a biter I just might as well live up to it" sorta thing.

OP
Libra926

Libra926

Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Well..to be perfectly honest. I called her more than a biter after she did that. :eek: That was thru my jeans also!

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
Whoa! That looks like it really hurts! Maybe that isn't a trick that should be in O's repetoir. lol

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Ummmmmmm ouch!!! Glad you were wearing jeans!

L

Lucy-licious

Ouch that looks very sore, good job you had jeans on....O couldn't have gotten Jump more wrong, better luck next time sweety xx

mamamia

Apr 5, 2011
New Brunswick, Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Snooki (EB) and Big Mac (OEB)
Well.. there is always room for improvement I guess :up: My Big Mac kind of nips every now and then when he gets really confused or frustrated with our instructions or when the kids play really wild with him. I am sure that he could bite a lot harder and that in his mind he is just nipping.... but it hurts!! :luv:

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Awww, pooooor baby O.:( Hope she didn't chip a tooth or sumptin. :p:p

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Oh my goodness is all I can think of to say! Ok, Ouch comes to mind too. Hope your arm heals quick, I didn't know you were in a brace.

OP
Libra926

Libra926

Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
I can understand how Vegas confuses the words "close it" "corner" and "kennel". But Orion confusing jump with bite? Actually, I do. She is one of those dogs that go crazy when you do something. Like she will attack a garbage bag when I'm trying to shake it out...or the lint roller when we are trying to get dog hair off our clothes. Or, when my husband move into the boxing stance and brings both fists up in front of him. She goes crazy. So, when I bent my knees and used my good hand to slap my leg several times...she went crazy and got out of control. I guess it can happen to the best of us. :bang:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online