Thank you so much Auntie Lari!

TessaAndSamson

May 7, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
For the beautiful new sweater! Look how good Samson looks! Couldn't have come at a better time either! We got it right before the family BBQ we were having at our house this weekend and it was chilly enough for Samson to wear a sweater so he was able to wear it and show it off in front of everyone. I love it, it fits so well, one of my favorite colors is green and I LOVE plaid! And it's all camo colors so Dave loved it too actually.

NewSweater041211 006.jpg

NewSweater041211 005.jpg

NewSweater041211 002.jpg

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Wow, that colour looks so good on him! So one of a kind and makes him look extra stylish. I bet everyone at the bbq asked where you it from!

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
What a hunky stud! Did he pout or prance?

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
WOW! He looks adorable! Where can we get one of those?

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Sorry Tessa but he does NOT look happy !!! I'm sitting here laughing like crazy at those pix. But he looks like a real Irish studmuffin in his sexy plaid outfit!!!! :heart::heart::heart: Glad you like it ;)

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Oh my gosh I love it and love Samson even more! It suits him perfectly!
For everyone asking [MENTION=983]LariP[/MENTION] made this, she doesnt quite have a store although we all have told her to start a business with them. Not sure if she will take orders or now. haha

OP
TessaAndSamson

TessaAndSamson

May 7, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
[MENTION=572]Libra926[/MENTION] [MENTION=1034]BruceP[/MENTION] When we first got it he was all excited and I was too which was making him even more excited. He was prancing around the living room and wiggling his little booty, I took a bunch of pictures that night but when I uploaded them on my computer yesterday most of them looked really blurry because he wouldn't sit still! So I retook some pictures yesterday when he was low key enough to sit still! He wasn't sad just being a lazy bully, he doesn't mind wearing clothes at all, he actually likes the extra attention he gets when he is dressed up.

L

Lucy-licious

@TessaAndSampson I am having the same problem today...Lucy just will not sit still for her photo she is just so excited at the surprise we got in the post this afternoon...I will post pics soon I promise and [MENTION=983]LariP[/MENTION] and [MENTION=1034]BruceP[/MENTION] thank you so much xx

Members online