Thread: Funny stories....

Wrinkle Wiper Become a 4 Paw Member laurentourville's Avatar
    Real Name
    Lauren Tourville
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Horse
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

i once read a story in the local paper about a woman walking her dog, and she didnt realize she forgot her poop bags until she needed one. so, planning on coming back to pick it up later she kept walking. little did she know a police officer saw the whole thing, he pulled over, lights flashing, opened his trunk and gave her an evidence bag to pick up the poop with! imagine getting "pulled-over" for not picking up after your dog, now thats embarrassing! at least she didn't get a ticket lol!

Quote Originally Posted by Libra926 View Post
    I consider myself a good pet owner. If my backyard neighbor is outside and Vegas and Orion are barking at them, I bring them in. Him, on the other hand? He leaves his dog outside and closes his blinds so the dog (still barking) can't see in. He will let that dog bark nonstop from 7am to 10pm. If anyone is outside....doing Yoga, BBQing, etc that dog is barking. The reason I'm telling you this, I think I'm very considerate and thoughtful where my pups are concerned. A little about Vegas... Vegas is a weird pooper. He doesn't do the normal "dog poo" scrunch. No, he basically moves around and poos. This is fine, it's a little more work to clean up, but whatever he's got to do. I should say, this is fine BUT not when we are out on a walk. One time we were crossing the street and unknown to me, as we are crossing, Vegas is pooing. He poos like a horse. Just keeps walking as he's doing it. I didn't realize it until 5 minutes later when we were crossing the same street on our way back. How embarrasing!!!! There were people out mowing their lawns!!! What they must have thought as they witnessed this. I apologized profusely as I cleaned it up. I would hate that they thought I would be careless enough to leave it for someone else to deal with. I now have to walk slightly behind him and keep an eye on his bottom until he goes.

Doggie Boutique Owner Become a 4 Paw Member
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Chip
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Molly, Mandy, Jesse, Yuna & Tidus
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Poos like a horse- now that is Mandy all the way. She walks while she goes so she leaves 3-5 logs in a trail. heehee
    aka "Bullpapa DeLano" on facebook

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Cheryl
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Vegas and Orion
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog View Post
    Poos like a horse- now that is Mandy all the way. She walks while she goes so she leaves 3-5 logs in a trail. heehee
    Do horse owners get in trouble for not picking up after their horses? Just wondering. I was on the jogging trail the other day and I saw several horse poo piles. Can you imagine them having to carry a poo bag for a horse!!

Doggie Boutique Owner Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Chip
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Molly, Mandy, Jesse, Yuna & Tidus
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

no but once a lady had her horse on my road and it poked right in front of my mailbox. I said "are you going to pick that up?". And her reply was "no! Horse droppings are biodegradeable."

I said it won't be when it's stuck on my shoe...
    aka "Bullpapa DeLano" on facebook

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Cheryl
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Vegas and Orion
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Well, I'm sure if I left Vegas's poo on the ground long enough it would shrivel up and eventually disappear.........right?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads