collapsible water dish

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
Im often on walks with Hank and would love to have a nice collapsible water dish. i see them with 5 in across and 7 in across. Would love to just carry the 5 inch but what ya think. Too small for a bulldog snout?

OP
Hankster

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
I have these which I think are 5 inch and they work just fine. So easy to throw into a backpack or whatever and carry around. Louie has no problem drinking out of it.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B01GY6OIC4?psc=1&ref=ppx_pop_mob_b_asin_title

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you! perfect!! and for two dollars more you can get 4... lol but not the camouflage :( you think he'll mind ?? lol I kinda do cause i love that color but, think i'll go for the 4. Funny too, this is what i had in my "basket" and now i can push *send* :)

oscarmayer

Have Bulldog Will Travel
Staff member
Jan 20, 2016
VA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Lala, Chesty, Winky, Waggles, Moose, and rescue Peggy(soon to be placed)
We have the collapsible 7" and it works fine. I would think that a smaller version would work just as well. A few Bulldogs are "water chewers" and stick their whole face in the bowl. Larger would probably benefit them but if thirsty enough, they will get their water one way or another.

I just ordered one of these after seeing one that a fellow Bulldog owner was using for her girl. It worked great.
https://www.amazon.com/lesotc-Foldable-Dispenser-Lightweight-Convenient/dp/B07Q3451WW/ref=zg_bs_2975358011_17?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=03RCYWBXMBBRX1QSFMGX#customerReviews

Lalaloopsie

Apr 18, 2016
Cape Town, SA
Country
Belarus
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
I put water bottle in the corner of Tank’s mouth and slowly pour. Water gets just under side of his tongue and he swallows absolutely perfectly. I don’t need any bowls. Try this trick.

OP
Hankster

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
Thanks and Have ordered the other so we’ll see how that works but will keep this handy just in case.

- - - Updated - - -

I will check this out today :-)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online