OP
MissWaddles13

MissWaddles13

Jan 17, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Pork Chop (2009-2019) Bruschi
[MENTION=10856]MissWaddles13[/MENTION] Praying for you, Pork Chop! Don't give up! If you need this, Mom can make it for you! https://youtu.be/ushr20Hj54M

Tonight, she stood up and walked to the kitchen! I am happy tears of joy to see her milestone. I put a diaper on her not sure if thatā€™s whatā€™s helping her . I wonder if it feels like a girdle to her.

I love it! DIY wheelchair!

Not giving up , no obstacles in the way and life is looking brighter.
3a24baaf6b7c3859d97dad5116d9f289.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
MissWaddles13

MissWaddles13

Jan 17, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Turmeric and CBD will help for sure.
Happy Birthday, PorkChop!

I am going to buy some Turmeric. Do I cut into pieces ? Do cook it?

OP
MissWaddles13

MissWaddles13

Jan 17, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Sending lots of positive thoughts and prayers to you all.... happy belated birthday beautiful girl.

(((Hugs)))

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thank you! Life is looking brighter!

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
I am going to buy some Turmeric. Do I cut into pieces ? Do cook it?

You can buy it in powder but you absolutely need to add a pinch of black pepper to release full potent of the turmeric. Add some ginger. The best turmeric is in oil form in a capsule. Much stronger. Squeeze it out. And yes you can also shred/grate fresh turmeric in her food. Donā€™t forget the pinch of black pepper :)

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
You can buy it in powder but you absolutely need to add a pinch of black pepper to release full potent of the turmeric. Add some ginger. The best turmeric is in oil form in a capsule. Much stronger. Squeeze it out. And yes you can also shred/grate fresh turmeric in her food. Donā€™t forget the pinch of black pepper :)

I read if you buy the powder to make sure itā€™s organic because organic has the most of something that I just canā€™t think of at the moment. I just bought a big bag from the co-op and am going to make some turmeric paste this weekend.

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
I read if you buy the powder to make sure itā€™s organic because organic has the most of something that I just canā€™t think of at the moment. I just bought a big bag from the co-op and am going to make some turmeric paste this weekend. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry YES of course. Iā€™m so use to buy mostly everything organic Iā€™m forgetting to mention it.

If itā€™s NOT organic, in a nutshell..... ā€œYouā€™re putting chemicals into your body that are not good and that chemicals is called free radicals so you need antioxidants to neutralize that and itā€™s basically negating all the powerful benefits of turmericā€.

So thereā€™s your reason :)

Most Reactions

šŸ“° Latest posts

Members online