who is moe?

buffalobabie

Apr 11, 2011
Toronto, Ontario
Bulldog(s) Names
Gregory
Sorry guys being new and all I am still looking around and getting use to this... but who is moe? i checked out the moe cam but i havent caught him yet.

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Moe is @Telly03 's long awaited bully. In short, he lives is Hawaii where bully breeders are scarce. He was scammed by a breeder and lost all the money transferred. Finally, he found a reputable breeder in Australia. And only a couple of months ago, Moe was shipped and we all became his godparents. lol. I think this ordeal lasted 9 months or so.

Oh, he's also got a permanent scowl, which makes him extra special. :p

Last edited:
L

Lucy-licious

He's the cutesy bundle of bullie love around. We all love him and check on him regularly.
[MENTION=410]Telly03[/MENTION] started the Moe cam and has invited more than a few of us into his home.
This has benefitted him with regular reports that Moe is ok and with alerts when he is sick,
and enabled us to get a good look at his Permascowl whenever we like. :)

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Moe is our long awaited puppy from Australia. Ooops I mean [MENTION=410]Telly03[/MENTION]'s long awaited puppy. ;) He set up the moe cam so he could check on him but now we are all moe addicts!!! And we all babysit him :)

OP
buffalobabie

buffalobabie

Apr 11, 2011
Toronto, Ontario
Bulldog(s) Names
Gregory
awww i cant wait to see him!! im checking in every chance i get, hopefully i catch a glimpse of him.

Telly03

Community Veteran
Mar 31, 2010
Maryland
Bulldog(s) Names
Moses
I'm in Sydney for a week... I normally get up at 5AM, and I just talked to my wife wife who informed me that he has been waking her up at 5AM. Guess we had a routine set :) He is growing so fast and doing well with the potty training, so I'm not sure how much longer we will crate him... we have already started leaving him out during short trips, so not sure what I'll do with the Moe cam when he has free roam.

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
I'm in Sydney for a week... I normally get up at 5AM, and I just talked to my wife wife who informed me that he has been waking her up at 5AM. Guess we had a routine set :) He is growing so fast and doing well with the potty training, so I'm not sure how much longer we will crate him... we have already started leaving him out during short trips, so not sure what I'll do with the Moe cam when he has free roam.

Uh-oh... You will have an uprising on EBN I think. You gave us such a great show to enjoy and now you wanna cancel it?!?!?! :lol: I was thinking the same thing tho, Moe can hardly fit in that crate almost. haha

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Moe is @Telly03 's long awaited bully. In short, he lives is Hawaii where bully breeders are scarce. He was scammed by a breeder and lost all the money transferred. Finally, he found a reputable breeder in Australia. And only a couple of months ago, Moe was shipped and we all became his godparents. lol. I think this ordeal lasted 9 months or so.

Oh, he's also got a permanent scowl, which makes him extra special. :p

Exactlly WHO has the scowl..moe or [MENTION=410]Telly03[/MENTION]???:evil:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.