Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 25 to 35 of 35

Thread: Anyone ever use a Treadmill for their dog?

  1. #25
    I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog? I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    2BullyMama's Avatar
    Real Name
    Christine
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Gilbertsville, PA
    Posts
    45,429
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Lambeau, Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014)
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    16607

    Default Re: Anyone ever use a Treadmill for their dog?

    Quote Originally Posted by Andy T View Post
    That would be my little 8 month old BAM BAM. Pebbles & Bam Bam

    Ever seen a seen a 10K bulldog? That would be Bam Bam....

    Purchase price plus what she has destroyed in the house.

    Yesterday she took a liking to my wifes custom leather chair....
    OH MY!!! she has pent up energy.... can you get a Kong wobbler, have her eat her kibble from it? We used it for Banks and got her tired out. I also used it for treatsÖ
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    There is a part of your heart not alive until a bulldog has entered your lif
    e.

    Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014) -- My angels
    Thank you for all the love, fun and teachings




  2. #26
    Pet Sitter Andy T's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Location
    Clear Lake Texas
    Posts
    394
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Pebbles
    Likes (Received)
    547

    Default Re: Anyone ever use a Treadmill for their dog?

    Quote Originally Posted by tigertanktoo View Post
    That's a pricey bullydog. Glad we got rid of our Italian leather furniture. My wife would have had a cow if one of our dogs did that to our couch. Our dogs are not allowed on the furniture at all. Good luck both of them.
    Ours are not allowed on the furniture either. We tried leaving her out of the crate we went left the house a few times. We installed a gate to keep her away from stairs and front door which she has chewed. Both door and stairs are new.

    Now when we leave she is crated.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. Likes 2BullyMama, tigertanktoo liked this post
  4. #27
    Pet Sitter Andy T's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Location
    Clear Lake Texas
    Posts
    394
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Pebbles
    Likes (Received)
    547

    Default Re: Anyone ever use a Treadmill for their dog?

    Add a glass coffee table to Bam Bams tab.

    Ran they the legs and knocked it over. Shattered the glass.

    Wife is pissed. Dog has destroyed our house.

    Iím just trying to keep up with the repairs.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  5. #28
    I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog? I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    2BullyMama's Avatar
    Real Name
    Christine
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Gilbertsville, PA
    Posts
    45,429
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Lambeau, Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014)
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    16607

    Default Re: Anyone ever use a Treadmill for their dog?

    Quote Originally Posted by Andy T View Post
    Add a glass coffee table to Bam Bams tab.

    Ran they the legs and knocked it over. Shattered the glass.

    Wife is pissed. Dog has destroyed our house.

    Iím just trying to keep up with the repairs.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Holy crap!! This is crazy... we have glass table too .. never really go near them


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    There is a part of your heart not alive until a bulldog has entered your lif
    e.

    Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014) -- My angels
    Thank you for all the love, fun and teachings




  6. #29
    Pet Sitter Andy T's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Location
    Clear Lake Texas
    Posts
    394
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Pebbles
    Likes (Received)
    547

    Default Re: Anyone ever use a Treadmill for their dog?

    Well bam bam has started attacking pebbles again.

    When my wife eats anything if pebbles is near then bam bam jumps her.

    I am going to try the trainer again as he never fully trained her as he hurt his back.

    I have a feeling this is something that canít be trained out but willing to try anything.

    I think we will have to find her another home. I have never given up on a dog but my blind Shar pei has been attacked and yesterday it happened next to my 8 yr old granddaughter.

    She is the sweetest dog, house trained, loves the pool. She just doesnít like my other dogs.

    If anyone knows maybe someone who just lost a dog who has no other dogs we may need to talk.

    At night we watch tv on the bed & I have to have a leash on her to make sure she doesnít attack pebbles.

    This stopped for about a month after initial training but back in full force.

    Itís so depressing. Pebbles is sad, I can see it in her face. We canít play fetch unless my wife hold bam bams leash.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  7. Likes 2BullyMama liked this post
  8. #30
    I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog? I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    2BullyMama's Avatar
    Real Name
    Christine
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Gilbertsville, PA
    Posts
    45,429
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Lambeau, Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014)
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    16607

    Default Re: Anyone ever use a Treadmill for their dog?

    Quote Originally Posted by Andy T View Post
    Well bam bam has started attacking pebbles again.

    When my wife eats anything if pebbles is near then bam bam jumps her.

    I am going to try the trainer again as he never fully trained her as he hurt his back.

    I have a feeling this is something that canít be trained out but willing to try anything.

    I think we will have to find her another home. I have never given up on a dog but my blind Shar pei has been attacked and yesterday it happened next to my 8 yr old granddaughter.

    She is the sweetest dog, house trained, loves the pool. She just doesnít like my other dogs.

    If anyone knows maybe someone who just lost a dog who has no other dogs we may need to talk.

    At night we watch tv on the bed & I have to have a leash on her to make sure she doesnít attack pebbles.

    This stopped for about a month after initial training but back in full force.

    Itís so depressing. Pebbles is sad, I can see it in her face. We canít play fetch unless my wife hold bam bams leash.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    So sorry to hear it has come to this... where inTexas are you?


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    There is a part of your heart not alive until a bulldog has entered your lif
    e.

    Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014) -- My angels
    Thank you for all the love, fun and teachings




  9. #31
    Pet Sitter Andy T's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Location
    Clear Lake Texas
    Posts
    394
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Pebbles
    Likes (Received)
    547

    Default Re: Anyone ever use a Treadmill for their dog?

    Houston.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  10. #32
    Pet Sitter Andy T's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Location
    Clear Lake Texas
    Posts
    394
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Pebbles
    Likes (Received)
    547

    Default Re: Anyone ever use a Treadmill for their dog?




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  11. Likes 2BullyMama liked this post
  12. #33
    I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog? I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    2BullyMama's Avatar
    Real Name
    Christine
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Gilbertsville, PA
    Posts
    45,429
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Lambeau, Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014)
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    16607

    Default Re: Anyone ever use a Treadmill for their dog?

    Quote Originally Posted by Andy T View Post
    Houston.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    If it comes to rehoming... there are several great rescues in your area you could work with they will find a perfect match


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    There is a part of your heart not alive until a bulldog has entered your lif
    e.

    Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014) -- My angels
    Thank you for all the love, fun and teachings




  13. #34
    Pet Sitter Andy T's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Location
    Clear Lake Texas
    Posts
    394
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Pebbles
    Likes (Received)
    547

    Default Re: Anyone ever use a Treadmill for their dog?

    Hope it doesnít come to that.

    She hasnít chewed anything in a few weeks. I bought a bunch of new toys for them.

    The fights seem to be resource guarding. Whenever another dog gets attention she seems to think she should be where they are as the alpha.

    So sweet when she is sleeping.




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  14. Likes 2BullyMama liked this post
  15. #35
    I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog? I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    2BullyMama's Avatar
    Real Name
    Christine
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Gilbertsville, PA
    Posts
    45,429
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Lambeau, Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014)
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    16607

    Default Re: Anyone ever use a Treadmill for their dog?

    Quote Originally Posted by Andy T View Post
    Hope it doesnít come to that.

    She hasnít chewed anything in a few weeks. I bought a bunch of new toys for them.

    The fights seem to be resource guarding. Whenever another dog gets attention she seems to think she should be where they are as the alpha.

    So sweet when she is sleeping.




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yes sleeping innocence


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    There is a part of your heart not alive until a bulldog has entered your lif
    e.

    Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014) -- My angels
    Thank you for all the love, fun and teachings




Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Remove Ads

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •