House breaking. Need help.

bj4ta

May 22, 2019
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chloe & Harley
Hello everyone.
Still having some problems with my girls on potty training. I have done everything that the book has said to do. And still I can take my girls out and they potty and when they come back in maybe 15 mins. One of them will pee in the house. The sad thing is I donā€™t know witch one does it. I do t scold them because I donā€™t know who done it. When I do see them in action I scold them and take the out side right away. I do all the good thing tell them they are good girls and give them treats. They are 6 months old now. Still having problems with house breaking them. So what else can I do? PLEASE HELP. they let me know when they need to go out when they are in the cage. But they donā€™t when they are out of the cage. So what am I doing WRONG.

Thanks for reading.
God bless.

BJ.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Hello everyone.
Still having some problems with my girls on potty training. I have done everything that the book has said to do. And still I can take my girls out and they potty and when they come back in maybe 15 mins. One of them will pee in the house. The sad thing is I donā€™t know witch one does it. I do t scold them because I donā€™t know who done it. When I do see them in action I scold them and take the out side right away. I do all the good thing tell them they are good girls and give them treats. They are 6 months old now. Still having problems with house breaking them. So what else can I do? PLEASE HELP. they let me know when they need to go out when they are in the cage. But they donā€™t when they are out of the cage. So what am I doing WRONG.

Thanks for reading.
God bless.

BJ.

The biggest thing is a schedule... you have to make sure all are consistent with the schedule and the girls will fall in line with it. Scolding does no good at all, any attention is attention, so you have to make sure they go out every 3 hours, immediately upon waking or coming out of crate, immediately after playing, and within 30 minutes of meals

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Vanillagurilla

Jan 11, 2019
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Remington and Ruger
I've always had good luck by taking them outside and not letting th back in until they potty. You have to watch them for however long it takes. Maybe try one at a time, take one out, once they potty bring them back in and give them a treat. My boy would go in the house for a few months but eventually he got on my other dogs schedule. My girl used to go out and come back in this king she would get a treat for going out side lol that has stopped as well. Good luck!

Most Reactions

šŸ“° Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.