Katie Killed Kermit the frog

goobers mom

Mar 5, 2011
Springfield, Missouri, United States
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Goober, (R.I.P), Carlie(R.I.P.) , Chaps, Glory B, Blis, Kimber, April, and Brenna (RIP) Wendi, Joy,
goobers-mom-albums-my-bullies-picture6888-kate-frog-003-katy-killing-kermit.jpg
Katie Killed Kermit but is now humping her large Easter Bunny, she doesnt like small stuffed animals but am tired of watching her hump all the time does anyone else have this problem with their baby bullies?

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Well HRH is the first female dog I have ever had that humps. she only does it briefly and always seems to be every excited/happy when she does, but stops as soon as she's corrected. She is 4 years old. Its definitely not an all the time thing so I can't help much.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I wish I had the answer for you , but all I can say is keep on correcting her, every single time she does it.

And OMG that is a cute picture!

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
That picture is adorable! As far as the humping, Gator has only done it twice and both times to our basset hound's HEAD. I figure he is showing dominance. I just corrected him.

OP
goobers mom

goobers mom

Mar 5, 2011
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Goober, (R.I.P), Carlie(R.I.P.) , Chaps, Glory B, Blis, Kimber, April, and Brenna (RIP) Wendi, Joy,
Thank you all, I have been correcting her and I take her Easter Bunny away I took its clothes off the thing thinking maybe the clothes had a scent that was doing it but No she sucks on its face, nose or ears, and humps on its body, I take it and hide it and she finds it and barks until I give it too her, she doesnt hump on any other toy but I think its about time to make her Easter bunny go hopping on down the garbage lane.

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
Bella humps, toys and her big Sister Abby. It is an Alpha thing for sure with her, we just have to keep on her. She will do it less, but most likely won't stop completely.

dozersmama

Supreme Overlord of Awesomeness
Community Veteran
Dec 31, 2010
Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
???
Dozer has a large stuffed elephant we named Humpy lol it kind of a pillow pet shaped with squeekers in it. He has had it since before we got him at 9 weeks. All he ever does with that thing s hump it. Just that one toy and he does it every night before bed. I tried taking it away but he cried so i gave in . I guess i'm odd and don't care if he does it.

OP
goobers mom

goobers mom

Mar 5, 2011
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
That is the way Katy is with this bunny its actually 3 times her size but she loves it, and only humps it and she has hundreds of toys that she plays with. I guess it shouldnt bother me hopefully she will out grow it or dominate it and never challenge her again after all look what happened to Kermit.

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
well..i have a picture of Jake ummm..humping his playdate friend..Waylon..a 5 year old big bully! Waylons' mom comes and takes Jake to her house for "playtime" while I am gone for the day...she took a picture and sent it to me..I was horrified..then just decided we have a lot to work on with this guy! We just stop him and let him know its baaaaaad! thinking Waylon will soon decide THIS is unacceptable!! :evil:

Attachments

• 0303110846[1].jpg
    0303110846[1].jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 99

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Vegas had a huge frog that he humped continually, he would pull it right in the middle of the living room floor and have at it. Even in front of company. At first we laughed when he did it, he was about 5-6 months old. I took him to obedience class and told the teacher she told us to get rid of it and correct the behavior. I only buy small stuffed animals that he sucks on. He is now 2 and still is a humper, but not of stuffed animals, he prefers other dogs, (male or female) or humans. I put him down on his side every time he does this but some times he is just on a mission and will not stop no matter how many times I correct the behavior. And yes he was neutered at 4 months. I still deal with the humping on occasion.

L

Lucy-licious

No help here I'm afraid. That's one bad habit Lucy has not developed thankfully.
Just wanted to say that she looks like butter wouldn't melt in her mouth, she is sooo sweet and innocent sat there on Kermit :angel:

Angelgirl

Dec 28, 2010
Pa
Bulldog(s) Names
Annabella (Belly) and Bob Dylan
What a cute picture ! Belly is 5 months old and humping... was hoping spaying would fix that a bit, but since she has mange at the moment we can't have the surgery until she gets the all clear.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.