Poop question WARNING (disgusting details, read at your own risk!)

OP
Lalaloopsie

Lalaloopsie

Apr 18, 2016
Cape Town, SA
Country
Belarus
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
:D :D:D Dudley is exactly the same as tank! I thought he was the only one! He finds the most awkward place to poop, practically forcing his bum into the bush before he poops! Which can then end up being a bum wiping situation after that as the poop barely leaves his bum before it gets perched on the leaves and branches :fie:

He also decided to poop in the middle of a beautifully clear rock pool while we were on holiday and we had to frantically try to clear it while children walked towards us with there fishing nets obviously wanting to check the “lovely” rock pool out!

Oh brother I can see you feel my pain:yes: so Sir Dudley is also an artsy pooper...

OP
Lalaloopsie

Lalaloopsie

Apr 18, 2016
Cape Town, SA
Country
Belarus
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
... perched on the leaves and branches :fie: ...

OMG! You made my day with the word “perched “ regarding Sir Dudley’s poop deposits on the trees. I nearly died of laughter:excited:
before when I heard this word I thought about robins and cardinals, but now...I will always think of...:excited:

Zedsded

Mar 30, 2015
Country
Uk
Bulldog(s) Names
Dudley (2015-2020) Wesley 2021
OMG! You made my day with the word “perched “ regarding Sir Dudley’s poop deposits on the trees. I nearly died of laughter:excited:
before when I heard this word I thought about robins and cardinals, but now...I will always think of...:excited:

:D:D it’s terrible practically impossible to clean up, plus once he’s had his poop if he’s on his lead he decides he’s in hurry and try to pull while your cleaning up!

KING OLLIE HOUSE of BULLDOG

Dec 29, 2016
Florida
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
King Ollie
There is an old lady in our neighborhood with a really old Cocker Spaniel. When the dog squats she slips an open Publix plastic bag under its butt and thereby ya go, Bob’s your uncle Fanny’s your Aunt. (look that one up it’s a British expression).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
Lalaloopsie

Lalaloopsie

Apr 18, 2016
Cape Town, SA
Country
Belarus
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
There is an old lady in our neighborhood with a really old Cocker Spaniel. When the dog squats she slips an open Publix plastic bag under its butt and thereby ya go, Bob’s your uncle Fanny’s your Aunt. (look that one up it’s a British expression).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i also have to do so often, as he likes to vandalise flowers and they cannot be washed fully:ashamed: I don’t want people in our neighbourhood to think that we are pigs:fie:
this is such a lovely expression, thank you!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.