Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Poop question WARNING (disgusting details, read at your own risk!)

BullyWood Movie Star
    Real Name
    Hope
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bella (EBD) Roxy (pit mix) Tyson (pit mix) Sadie (boxer)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Poop question WARNING (disgusting details, read at your own risk!)

Quote Originally Posted by Lalaloopsie View Post
    I also forgot to mention that when he is done with vandalism, he runs away, stops and looks from distance at me with dignity, like he wants to say “Look at this woman! Picks up my poop! I hope she washes her hands well before feeding me!” ( I stole this phrase from a hilarious poster someone posted once at our site
    Lol..
    Bella runs away after she poops too!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Likes helsonwheels, Lalaloopsie liked this post
    EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Tracey
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Willow (2015) Walter (2014) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
    Likes (Received)

LMAO!!! Tank is just giving out his opinions...

We laugh at Wally because he poops and WALKS at the same time... so instead of a pile, we have connect the dots it's absolutely ridiculous, he's like an elephant.

"What we once enjoyed and deeply loved, we can never lose, for all that we love deeply becomes a part of us." Helen Keller
    RIP Wellie, Bella, Winston & Roxie

4. Likes 2BullyMama, Lalaloopsie liked this post
    Country
    Uk
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Dudley
    Likes (Received)

Dudley is exactly the same as tank! I thought he was the only one! He finds the most awkward place to poop, practically forcing his bum into the bush before he poops! Which can then end up being a bum wiping situation after that as the poop barely leaves his bum before it gets perched on the leaves and branches

He also decided to poop in the middle of a beautifully clear rock pool while we were on holiday and we had to frantically try to clear it while children walked towards us with there fishing nets obviously wanting to check the “lovely” rock pool out!
    Check out our Fur Baby shop Lots of Bulldog gifts and hopefully lots more to come!

https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/MyFurBabyShop

6. Likes 2BullyMama, Lalaloopsie liked this post
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Pebbles
    Likes (Received)

Now that is Funny! At least he is not stepping in it afterwards!

8. Likes Lalaloopsie liked this post
    Real Name
    Natallia
    Country
    Belarus
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Tank
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Zedsded View Post
    Dudley is exactly the same as tank! I thought he was the only one! He finds the most awkward place to poop, practically forcing his bum into the bush before he poops! Which can then end up being a bum wiping situation after that as the poop barely leaves his bum before it gets perched on the leaves and branches

He also decided to poop in the middle of a beautifully clear rock pool while we were on holiday and we had to frantically try to clear it while children walked towards us with there fishing nets obviously wanting to check the “lovely” rock pool out!
    Oh brother I can see you feel my pain so Sir Dudley is also an artsy pooper...

Real Name
    Natallia
    Country
    Belarus
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Tank
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Zedsded View Post
    ... perched on the leaves and branches ...
    OMG! You made my day with the word “perched “ regarding Sir Dudley’s poop deposits on the trees. I nearly died of laughter
    before when I heard this word I thought about robins and cardinals, but now...I will always think of...

11. Likes 2BullyMama liked this post
    Country
    Uk
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Dudley
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Lalaloopsie View Post
    OMG! You made my day with the word “perched “ regarding Sir Dudley’s poop deposits on the trees. I nearly died of laughter
    before when I heard this word I thought about robins and cardinals, but now...I will always think of...
    it’s terrible practically impossible to clean up, plus once he’s had his poop if he’s on his lead he decides he’s in hurry and try to pull while your cleaning up!
    Check out our Fur Baby shop Lots of Bulldog gifts and hopefully lots more to come!

https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/MyFurBabyShop

Bulldog Vet in Training Become a 4 Paw Member KING OLLIE HOUSE of BULLDOG's Avatar
    Country
    usa
    Bulldog(s) Names
    King Ollie
    Likes (Received)

There is an old lady in our neighborhood with a really old Cocker Spaniel. When the dog squats she slips an open Publix plastic bag under its butt and thereby ya go, Bobís your uncle Fannyís your Aunt. (look that one up itís a British expression).

14. Likes 2BullyMama liked this post
    Real Name
    Natallia
    Country
    Belarus
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Tank
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by KING OLLIE HOUSE of BULLDOG View Post
    There is an old lady in our neighborhood with a really old Cocker Spaniel. When the dog squats she slips an open Publix plastic bag under its butt and thereby ya go, Bob’s your uncle Fanny’s your Aunt. (look that one up it’s a British expression).

i also have to do so often, as he likes to vandalise flowers and they cannot be washed fully I don’t want people in our neighbourhood to think that we are pigs
    this is such a lovely expression, thank you!

16. Likes 2BullyMama liked this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads