Poop question WARNING (disgusting details, read at your own risk!)

Lalaloopsie

Apr 18, 2016
Cape Town, SA
Country
Belarus
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
I wanted to complain about Tank toilet habits and ask if anyone has the same problem.
This bandit of a dog likes to poop on some object. A rock, a curb, a bush, anything elevated is good. Many times I was hectically scratching the poops off the objects under disgusted peopleā€™s looks. He also likes to move in process, so itā€™s not a pile, but a line. When he chooses a bush, he somehow manages to place stuff on lower branches like a New Year garland. Loves to vandalise flowers. I donā€™t know how many times I had to walk to the crime scene with a bucket of water, because manually I couldnā€™t remove all fragments.
I have to confess, that he vandalised Nelson Mandela memorial in Atlanta Piedmont Park. I was picking up stuff and praying no one sees us, because it looked disgusting. Next time he pulled me in that direction, I didnā€™t let him go.
Here is picture of him today placing his waste on a rock at the beach. WARNING Donā€™t look at this picture closer! I just thought I should post it as a proof of his fancy toilet habits.
9B4BFE5C-E1A9-4416-8581-BD03DECB7ABE.jpg

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
Iā€™ve got nothing except oh my goodness Tank!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella (EBD) Roxy (pit mix) Tyson (pit mix) Sadie (boxer)
Lol
Lol
Lol
Lol
Thatā€™s hysterical!!
Bella like to put her pooper on you or your lap. Thank goodness not her poop!!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
LMAO!!! He likes to elevate his poo!!maybe he doesnā€™t have to squat as much

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
LMAO!!! He likes to elevate his poo!!maybe he doesnā€™t have to squat as much

Maybe you should get him the squatty potty!! Lol lol lol lol

1Chumly

Feb 19, 2015
Houston, TX
Country
From England
Bulldog(s) Names
Buster 2013-2023 Monty 6/2010 - 1/2020 Chumly 2002-2014
That is so funny!!!! These dogs!!!

Monty doesn't do that but he does like to stick his head in the bushes, flowers or whatever when he poos. Maybe he thinks if he can't see, no-one else can either. Funnily enough, Chumly used to do the same thing.

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
OMG sorry....but I am laughing so hard right now!!!!!! Will our pups EVER cease to amaze....and at times embarrass us LOL!!!!! If it makes you feel any better Joey will wait until it coming out, wasting time finding the PERFECT hiding spot to go......NEVER will she do #2 in our yard....LOL MUST be the tall grass in the field....

OP
Lalaloopsie

Lalaloopsie

Apr 18, 2016
Cape Town, SA
Country
Belarus
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
Oh, yeah, I forgot tall grass, Tank loves to make deposits in tall grass, itā€™s so amazing to watch mom trying to clean up precious material from long stems!:evil:

OP
Lalaloopsie

Lalaloopsie

Apr 18, 2016
Cape Town, SA
Country
Belarus
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
I also forgot to mention that when he is done with vandalism, he runs away, stops and looks from distance at me with dignity, like he wants to say ā€œLook at this woman! Picks up my poop! I hope she washes her hands well before feeding me!ā€ ( I stole this phrase from a hilarious poster someone posted once at our site:D

cefe13

Sep 12, 2013
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Castor (2013-2021 RIP)
He certainly likes to mark!

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I also forgot to mention that when he is done with vandalism, he runs away, stops and looks from distance at me with dignity, like he wants to say ā€œLook at this woman! Picks up my poop! I hope she washes her hands well before feeding me!ā€ ( I stole this phrase from a hilarious poster someone posted once at our site:D

Lol..
Bella runs away after she poops too!!

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
LMAO!!! Tank is just giving out his opinions...

We laugh at Wally because he poops and WALKS at the same time... so instead of a pile, we have connect the dots :ashamed: it's absolutely ridiculous, he's like an elephant.

Zedsded

Mar 30, 2015
Country
Uk
Bulldog(s) Names
Dudley (2015-2020) Wesley 2021
:D :D:D Dudley is exactly the same as tank! I thought he was the only one! He finds the most awkward place to poop, practically forcing his bum into the bush before he poops! Which can then end up being a bum wiping situation after that as the poop barely leaves his bum before it gets perched on the leaves and branches :fie:

He also decided to poop in the middle of a beautifully clear rock pool while we were on holiday and we had to frantically try to clear it while children walked towards us with there fishing nets obviously wanting to check the ā€œlovelyā€ rock pool out!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.