Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
When my GS was like 3-4 months old which he never touched shoes or anything BUT like you, I come home from work n I swing close the living room curtains. I see on the floor a small hard thick little ball type behind the curtains. I pick it up and just couldnā€™t figure out what on earth it was. I go under the light get a better look n I see writing. Was my one of my Louis Vuitton glove!! Man I wanted to ring his fregen neck. I swear! lollll. Kept repeating to myself, heā€™s a puppy, a puppy playing with leather. My fault as I shouldnā€™t have left my gloves on the staircase. But... I didnā€™t talk to him for a few days and trust me he sure knew what he did was wrong after putting the ball under his nose.

Thankfully Iā€™ve never had anything expensive chewed on or eaten. Blankets, toys and Jax used to love my slippers. Every now and then heā€™ll still grab a slipper and run but I let him cause heā€™s my little guy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Thankfully Iā€™ve never had anything expensive chewed on or eaten. Blankets, toys and Jax used to love my slippers. Every now and then heā€™ll still grab a slipper and run but I let him cause heā€™s my little guy.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Geez, I sure wouldnā€™t buy $300 gloves! I would be scare just to lose them lolll. They were a gift. I have a few leather gloves but will have to admit, these ā€œedibleā€ ones sure fit different n comfy lol

Vanillagurilla

Jan 11, 2019
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Remington and Ruger
Mine stay out all day, I only have one kennel and 2 dogs so the younger one was in there when I went to work for a couple months. Then one day I thought my wife was coming home right behind me leaving but she didnt get home for 6 hours and the house was still in 1 piece. The only thing my boy will chew up is my wife's shoes lol. We keep them picked up and no problems. We did go through a spell where he would pee on our bed, we would wash it and he would do it again but he just turned 1 year and hasn't done it in months (knock on wood).

Most Reactions

šŸ“° Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.