Screenshot_20190530-150217_Amazon Shopping.jpg
Thinking giving this to the pup.

cefe13

Sep 12, 2013
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Castor (2013-2021 RIP)
This looks like some special thing for weight loss - I wouldn't give that to a dog. If you want to give your dog apple cider vinegar, unfiltered ordinary apple cider vinegar is probably better. I hope member sin the US can help you with suitable brands, etc.

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
You don’t give cayenne pepper to any dog unless you like cleaning diarrhea. It will irritate the intestines.

BTW, what’s the reason you want to give these supplements to your dog? Curious.

oscarmayer

Have Bulldog Will Travel
Staff member
Jan 20, 2016
VA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Lala, Chesty, Winky, Waggles, Moose, and rescue Peggy(soon to be placed)
For what reason?

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
I agree with the others above, and was thinking the same thing regarding the cayenne pepper not being good for dogs, and also that the product is being used as a weight loss supplement. I would recommend plain apple cider vinegar
(Braggs is a good brand as it is organic, has the Mother, and is a pure supplement, and very affordable at under $10).
My guys get ACV in their water everyday, but you can put on their kibble instead, I also give them pure unsweetened yogurt on their morning kibble with some fresh fruit like strawberries, banana, or blueberries. In the evening I add vegetables such as cooked green beans, broccoli, cauliflower, or carrots to their kibble, and I sprinkle powdered kelp, or Seagreens on their food.

tigertanktoo

Mar 31, 2019
SW Georgia
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Gabe - EBD 7 yrs old and Charlie - Cockerspaniel 15 yrs old
Save yourself a bunch of money and just buy a bottle of raw unfiltered (not the clear kind) apple cider vinegar. There is a lot more of it and a bunch cheaper. Add it to your bullys drinking water.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.