TPLO for Ollie the Wonder Dog

KING OLLIE HOUSE of BULLDOG

Dec 29, 2016
Florida
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
King Ollie
Remember all the drama and whining about Bigly trying to have sex with Ollie and then hurting Ollie and it was all my fault because I didn’t have the guts to confront Bigly’s parents? Well last month Ollie was on crate lockdown and pain/anti-inflammatory (Tramadol) and he got better.
This past Sunday he started walking on 3 legs again. He will be scheduled for TPLO surgery after he sees ortho on Monday. I feel soooo guilty. Right now the vet has upped his dose of Tranadol from last time and he does nothing but sleep. My poor poor boy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cefe13

Sep 12, 2013
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Castor (2013-2021 RIP)
Re: TOLO for Ollie the Wonder Dog

Castor is sending lots of positive and healing thoughts to Ollie!

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)

Oh NO... do you think he re-injured his leg or this was from the initial time? I'm so sorry...

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini

So sorry to hear this about Ollie, he IS such a good boy, and you could not have known that this would happen. After all you were just hoping he had someone to play with. Please let us know the outcome of his exam Best wishes for Ollie and Mom and Dad.

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)

Don’t blame yourself. It is what it is. Ollie’s a little trooper. He’ll make momma proud. :yes:

oscarmayer

Have Bulldog Will Travel
Staff member
Jan 20, 2016
VA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Lala, Chesty, Winky, Waggles, Moose, and rescue MoJo

You did everything possible to make things work out between Bigly and Ollie...and between you and Bigly’s owners. There is NO WAY you could have foreseen Ollie getting injured. Bigly’s owners are the only ones that could possibly bear any of the responsibility...due to their irresponsibility. My advice is simple. Stop blaming yourself for this and focus on getting Ollie fixed up and back in action. Easy to say and maybe hard to do but you’ve proven yourself to be stronger and more determined than most. Focus that strength and determination only on the positive...move forward!

I expect Ollie will heal and get back to work better than ever. I also feel sorry for Bigly. His owners are absolutely to blame for his poor behavior...that may result in his surrender, or worse, being put down.

MFrey2012

Feb 2, 2016
Eastern PA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ellie

Please do not blame yourself, You are a great Bulldog Parent!!

Get well soon Ollie!!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Agree with Chip... you did everything right and all you could.. it happens not focus on his procedure and recovery!

Sending lots of healing prayers and hugs

OP

Dec 29, 2016
Florida
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
King Ollie

You did everything possible to make things work out between Bigly and Ollie...and between you and Bigly’s owners. There is NO WAY you could have foreseen Ollie getting injured. Bigly’s owners are the only ones that could possibly bear any of the responsibility...due to their irresponsibility. My advice is simple. Stop blaming yourself for this and focus on getting Ollie fixed up and back in action. Easy to say and maybe hard to do but you’ve proven yourself to be stronger and more determined than most. Focus that strength and determination only on the positive...move forward!

I expect Ollie will heal and get back to work better than ever. I also feel sorry for Bigly. His owners are absolutely to blame for his poor behavior...that may result in his surrender, or worse, being put down.

Well, it’s worse than that. They went out and got a female EBD puppy. They have no contact with me anymore. I worry about that little pup...sigh...

Ibrakeforbrachys

Dec 6, 2017
Tacoma, WA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bacon
I had to google what a TPLO was. ;) I will definitely keep Ollie in my thoughts and hope for a super speedy and successful recovery. :heart:

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)

Well, it’s worse than that. They went out and got a female EBD puppy. They have no contact with me anymore. I worry about that little pup...sigh...

Senerio........Bigly is going to mount the little puppy, little puppy is going to have hip, back or neck issues, owners will go to the vet n it’s going to cost them an arm n leg. Bammm now they might wake up n go...OHHHH

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Feel sorry for the pup,and then Bigly will wind up banished. Don't tell me THEY are going to be "breeders" ! OMG!!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.