An Update on Tate

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
Whew! What a relief. So glad to see he is well enough to be home with his momma. You both need a good nap after that rollercoaster event. Things should get back to normal now. BTW did I say how completely adorable he is. Those pictures are fabulous!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
I am sooooo happy to hear that he is home and doing well! I have had my fingers (and toes) crossed and doing lots of prayers that he would be ok. I bet you are so relieved! Give him lots of welcome home kisses from us.

mamamia

Apr 5, 2011
New Brunswick, Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Snooki (EB) and Big Mac (OEB)
I went through my whole house to make sure that the cords are put away etc.. I told the kids about it and they were pretty shocked as well.
So glad that he is home and hoping that he will feel like his old self again soon... :hug:

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Much thanks for the update. The little guy looks like he's doing so well!

Angelgirl

Dec 28, 2010
Pa
Bulldog(s) Names
Annabella (Belly) and Bob Dylan
Glad to see him home! He's such a cutie pie and I'm sure he'll be super spoiled now.

Erika

Apr 6, 2011
Austin, Texas
Bulldog(s) Names
Princess, Boss Lady P, P Dawg
What a cutie! So glad he is better. Im sure he is so happy to be home...Congrats:heart:

Erika and Princess

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Thank goodness..today I left Jake out for 1st time..in small area of house. I went down on his level and puppy proofed. Especially I made sure to unplug any cords..all because of learning from you and poor Tate..

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.