Everyone must watch this!

Dollys Owner

Feb 20, 2017
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Honey
First youtube link didn't work in Canada, but I watched second one and it's so cute !!! I felt for the owner carrying 60 pound UgaX down the stairs during the fire alarm. And loved the air conditioned dog house at the stadium. UgaX looks like he needs to shed a few pounds, but he's a great looking dog.

OP
Lalaloopsie

Lalaloopsie

Apr 18, 2016
Cape Town, SA
Country
Belarus
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
Oh, such a pity first video didnā€™t work! They tell a full story of Uga, his owner - famous criminal defence lawyer from Savannah, who together with on of previous Uga bulldogs even starred in Clint Eastwoodā€™s movie Midnight in the garden of Good and Evil. This lawyer and now his son own all 10 Uga the bulldogs from 50s. Uga has his own room in his house, his own suite in University of Georgia hotel, his own red Chevrolet SUV with number plates UGA X, and when Uga dies, they are buried next to stadium!

And you you are right, Uga is...fat! I visited game UGA vs Auburn...he is fat. Needs some diet and exercise! But still so adorable!

Dollys Owner

Feb 20, 2017
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Honey
Oh, such a pity first video didnā€™t work! They tell a full story of Uga, his owner - famous criminal defence lawyer from Athens, who together with on of previous Uga bulldogs even starred in Clint Eastwoodā€™s movie Midnight in the garden of Good and Evil. This lawyer and now his son own all 10 Uga the bulldogs from 50s. Uga has his own room in his house, his own suite in University of Georgia hotel, his own red Chevrolet SUV with number plates UGA X, and when Uga dies, they are buried next to stadium!

And you you are right, Uga is...fat! I visited game UGA vs Auburn...he is fat. Needs some diet and exercise! But still so adorable!

I think UGA X would also be a hit at the tailgating party in the parking lot in the morning of the game but I think he's too big a celebrity for that now :)

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Yes.. adorable and I love that they care for him so much ... an air conditioned dog house on the field! Iā€™m a college football fan so have known this story for sometime

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
Lalaloopsie

Lalaloopsie

Apr 18, 2016
Cape Town, SA
Country
Belarus
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
Definitely here in the South football is third important thing after church and family:yes: So Uga is absolutely adored!
By the way, Tank visited vet doctor in Atlanta who had an honour to take care of Uga the bulldogs when they were visiting Atlanta!

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Oh, such a pity first video didnā€™t work! They tell a full story of Uga, his owner - famous criminal defence lawyer from Savannah, who together with on of previous Uga bulldogs even starred in Clint Eastwoodā€™s movie Midnight in the garden of Good and Evil. This lawyer and now his son own all 10 Uga the bulldogs from 50s. Uga has his own room in his house, his own suite in University of Georgia hotel, his own red Chevrolet SUV with number plates UGA X, and when Uga dies, they are buried next to stadium!

I LOVE the movie... Midnight in the Garden of Good & Evil, it's also one of my favorite books!!!

Most Reactions

šŸ“° Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.