Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What is the funniest or best bulldog name you ever heard?

Owner/Administrator Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Lisa
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Default What is the funniest or best bulldog name you ever heard?

I am not saying for your bulldog in particular- but one that was a funny, well thought up name for someone else's dog, or a name you would love to use on your next bully?

The cutest one I heard so far is Cantaloupe. She was quite the rolly- polly. Just a funny funny cute name. Would I ever name any of mine Cantaloupe? I don't know- maybe, but probably not. Maybe a puppy but I am not sure. It would have to be "fitting" for the bulldog.

So what is your favorite funny or cute name for a bully? And NO- You cannot choose a name you have already named your bulldog.... :p

Member of Bulldog Addicts Anonymous Become a 4 Paw Member
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Samson
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

I think Brutus and Mugsy are the best male bulldog names! I wanted Brutus for Samson at first but I was shot down

Hi,one of ours was previously named gordito we did change to maximus as more fitting. One my dtr has is annie after orphan annie as she was the only one no one wanted love it they missed out on a diamond. We do have a minibelle i think is cute considering she is not mini in any way.

Bulldog(s) Names
    Heffner the "TANK"
    Likes (Received)

OK, so my sister has a bulldog (its a pit bull) and this pit is a beautiful brindled color, nice lines, sweetest dog i ever met, not to Kosher with strangers (Snapped at my Girlfriend one day)....My sister named her dog...PANDORA... because once you opened pandoras box/crate....let all beware! LOL

Wrinkle Wiper Become a 4 Paw Member laurentourville's Avatar
    Real Name
    Lauren Tourville
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Horse
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

I'm going to break the rules... our boy's name is horse, because he was the biggest of the litter. Horse came into our family when he was 6 months old, knowing his name. So we kept it, then found out I was pregnant! Horse and Braeden are a year and a week apart. So, learning farm animals was fun! Trying to explain to a 2 year old that a horse is a horse, and our dog's name is horse, but he's a dog and a friend. B is 3 now, so he understands that there are horses and our dogs name is horse, and he understands the difference. I just love the look on people's faces when I tell them his name is Horse. Most ask "Horace?". I reply, no, "Horse, like the animal than lives with cows". and usually they say "oh....Horse..." and walk away!

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher Become a 4 Paw Member
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Cheryl
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Vegas and Orion
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Marshmallow! The puppy was an all white rolly polly thing. I loved the name! I also love the name Mr. President. Cesar Milan named an EB that.

Bulldog Vet in Training Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Lisa
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Chester
    Likes (Received)

My friend named hers "Mr Michaels".. after the name her husband was given when he used to work loss prevention at a dept store!

Bulldog Vet in Training Become a 4 Paw Member
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bear
    Likes (Received)

I love bully names. I've seen Thor, Tanker (my dogs sire), and anything military or related to a video game, my son tried to talk us into naming our bully Halo or Master Chief. We went with Bear because he looked like a polar bear when we would cover his ears. Alas he is registered as Red Bearan, lmao.

Rescue Volunteer Become a 4 Paw Member
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Moses
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Mr Pigglesworth

Member of Bulldog Addicts Anonymous Become a 4 Paw Member
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Samson
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

I love Mrs. Pigglesworth, thats great! Bulldogs especially white ones remind me of little piglets (including my Samson). Not to toot my own horn but I also think I did a good job on Sam's name. His registered name is "Samson AKA Sammy Two-Tone" because of his face being half brown half white, I thought that was such a good choice LOL.

Pooper scooper
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Tobias K. Smith
    Likes (Received)

My first bullies name was Hoover B. Tank. When he was given to me as a Christmas present he went through the house with his nose down snorting and sounded like a Hoover vacuum and the tank part was because he was a tank. So when I got my latest I had to make his name similar with the first name, middle initial and a last name. Tobias K. Smith is named after Toby Keith who used to start his shows with a handsome bully as his partner in crime and the Smith is for Dean Smith the greatest basketball coach ever. My nonEB has the Dean part with his name.

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher Become a 4 Paw Member
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Cheryl
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Vegas and Orion
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Speedbeegle View Post
    My first bullies name was Hoover B. Tank. When he was given to me as a Christmas present he went through the house with his nose down snorting and sounded like a Hoover vacuum and the tank part was because he was a tank. So when I got my latest I had to make his name similar with the first name, middle initial and a last name. Tobias K. Smith is named after Toby Keith who used to start his shows with a handsome bully as his partner in crime and the Smith is for Dean Smith the greatest basketball coach ever. My nonEB has the Dean part with his name.
    Ahhhhhh....I was wondering how you got your names! Very cool. I love the "nonEB" classification.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads