Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
@King Ollie House of Bulldog :assurred: I think you should print out the item that @oscarmayer posted, keep several copies, have Ollie carry them, and have each person that gives you a hard time, take a copy. Yes, call the TV station and the newspaper and give them a story! You go, girl! (and Ollie,too!)

Vanillagurilla

Jan 11, 2019
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Remington and Ruger
I could see someone questioning the issue if you dont appear to be handicapped but by your statement you obviously do and I would let you through and not even ask if ollie is a service dog. I'm young at 34 but I was raised old and people have no respect anymore. They could care less if you were blind and had a cane with a dog. It's not you or Ollie, sure Bulldogs aren't widely recognized as "service dogs" but that doesn't mean there not. I'd like to have my girl as an emotional support dog because we need each other but I dont want to take away from someone who really needs the help like you do. I applaud you for your patience with the weak minded and feel terrible for your experience. Keep up the good work.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.