Helene
    Country
    Canada
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Nyala n Duke
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Puppy eats own poop

Quote Originally Posted by EduDL91 View Post
    Too funny!! Hey I might try that with my Carmen because know that you say so, she’s slept with me on my couch for HOURS I mean 6+ hours and did not get up to poo hehe maybe that will be the solution to my problems. I do want to mention she peed like 3 times in my bed 3 days straight that’s why I started to put her in the pen maybe she won’t now hehe. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    In her case water n food should stop at 5... if she slept 6hrs + hey go for it.

2. Likes EduDL91 liked this post
    Potty Trainer
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Carmen
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by helsonwheels View Post
    In her case water n food should stop at 5... if she slept 6hrs + hey go for it.
    Also I did want to mention that I really do not want to feed her Acana anymore I am really tired of waking up to slushyass stools it is extra annoying cause **** dangles on her and she then smears it all over her pen it happens outside as well I have to get a leaf or something sometimes to just get the piece of turd off. But mainly also the slushyness makes it a nightmare to clean odor and also just cleaning wise itís annoying well because itís not consistent and also everywhere. But I do want to ask if there are any other good puppy brands it kind of bothers me they donít have puppy food itís just the same one and does not make sense for me why. Also well there is 0 consistency at all with her stools again she goes around 2 times maybe 3 during the day of which comes out either slushy or not I literally feed her nothing else but her food not even give her treats for the same reason also for sure again 3 times at night. we have stopped feeding after 5 pm with no avail. A lot of help needed as this is really driving us insane to the point of hating to wake up in the mornings straight up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog? I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Christine
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Lambeau, Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014)
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by EduDL91 View Post
    Also I did want to mention that I really do not want to feed her Acana anymore I am really tired of waking up to slushyass stools it is extra annoying cause **** dangles on her and she then smears it all over her pen it happens outside as well I have to get a leaf or something sometimes to just get the piece of turd off. But mainly also the slushyness makes it a nightmare to clean odor and also just cleaning wise itís annoying well because itís not consistent and also everywhere. But I do want to ask if there are any other good puppy brands it kind of bothers me they donít have puppy food itís just the same one and does not make sense for me why. Also well there is 0 consistency at all with her stools again she goes around 2 times maybe 3 during the day of which comes out either slushy or not I literally feed her nothing else but her food not even give her treats for the same reason also for sure again 3 times at night. we have stopped feeding after 5 pm with no avail. A lot of help needed as this is really driving us insane to the point of hating to wake up in the mornings straight up.

Did you switch the protein from lamb of Acana ? The high quality foods are all stages of life so you need not worry about if it is for a puppy.. it is for all ages.

Zingnature, Earthborn holistic or Fromm are other good choices

----------------------------------------------------------------
    There is a part of your heart not alive until a bulldog has entered your lif
    e.

Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014) -- My angels
    Thank you for all the love, fun and teachings

5. Likes helsonwheels liked this post
    The Ultimate Sourmug helsonwheels's Avatar
    Real Name
    Helene
    Country
    Canada
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Nyala n Duke
    Likes (Received)

If whatever she eats from kibbles to treats comes out slushy as you put it she definitely needs a gut cleaning. Needs good fermented veggies added to her meals. I wouldn’t give her anything that’s dairy for now especially if her stools are slushy. It’s like impossible for her stools stays slushy without it being an intestinal problem. Has the vet analyzed the poop?

I personally love puppy orijen. That’s what I always started my pups with then changed to acana. Orijen is very high in calories but it has everything a puppy needs to start off. Nyala n Duke are feed raw. That would be your best option IMO. Raw they barely poop n drink cause raw full of moisture.

7. Likes 2BullyMama liked this post
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Remove Ads