United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Carmen
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Puppy eats own poop

Quote Originally Posted by 2BullyMama View Post
    Can you do earlier feedings? I do 5 Am and 5 PM

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I most definitely can I just kind of stretch them out a bit cause I kinda feel bad like I said I try 9am and then the latest is 8 sometimes 830 when were not home early but i could definitely try changing it like that

2. Likes 2BullyMama liked this post
    Founder of Bulldog Addicts Anonymous Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Lynn
    Country
    U.S.A.
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Maudee,Martha,Lizzie,Bro.Katie
    Likes (Received)

Feeding earlier,adding some canned pumpkin(not pie mix) and taking her out during the night(trying the Adolph's) sounds like a plan. When mine were young, took them out 2 times during the night. Adopted a Belgian Malanois who ate his poop(think he was cleaning up,as he had been kept on a short chain) I used to smell his breath, then say "you ate poop!?,then brushed his teeth with toothpaste! He hated toothpaste! After a few times, he quit eating poop! Don't know if it would work with EBD, as they eat anything!! @EduDL91
    "
    It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough,all the components of my heart will be dog,and I will become as generous and loving as they are"

4. Likes EduDL91, helsonwheels liked this post
    Pooper scooper
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Carmen
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Manydogs View Post
    Feeding earlier,adding some canned pumpkin(not pie mix) and taking her out during the night(trying the Adolph's) sounds like a plan. When mine were young, took them out 2 times during the night. Adopted a Belgian Malanois who ate his poop(think he was cleaning up,as he had been kept on a short chain) I used to smell his breath, then say "you ate poop!?,then brushed his teeth with toothpaste! He hated toothpaste! After a few times, he quit eating poop! Don't know if it would work with EBD, as they eat anything!! @EduDL91
    I will be adding either pumpkin mix or meat tenderizer to see if that deters the behaviour Im just scared of giving her some toothpaste I dont know how shes going to react.

6. Likes 2BullyMama liked this post
    Founder of Bulldog Addicts Anonymous Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Lynn
    Country
    U.S.A.
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Maudee,Martha,Lizzie,Bro.Katie
    Likes (Received)

Just toothpaste on a tooth brush-it probably won't work for her, 'cause she'd like it!!
    "
    It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough,all the components of my heart will be dog,and I will become as generous and loving as they are"

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Remove Ads