Barkbox

bullylover4ever

Dec 30, 2010
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
not named yet
Do any of you subscribe to barkbox? Just curious because alot of people at work do and i was curious if its worth it.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Smelled did , but canā€™t remember who it was... Tracey - [MENTION=9157]ddnene[/MENTION]. Was it you?

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Do any of you subscribe to barkbox? Just curious because alot of people at work do and i was curious if its worth it.

I recall that discussion and went to check out their site. Basically youā€™re paying 25-30$ a month and bare in mind: you CANNOT cancel till renewal which is one issue customers are criticizing on consumers affair, Chew toys for EB wonā€™t last long, some treats are not all healthy even though it says natural as per a customer stated on her Facebook and she received a rawhide. Hopefully they removed rawhides. Logically, ask questions, what are the ingredients in their treats and all before ordering. I personally rather pick my dogā€™s treats n toys, Nyala destroys all toys. There is not one toy even guaranteed ones for EB she didnā€™t rip apart. She cracks solid marrow bones and her mouth is smaller than Dukeā€™s. Iā€™m not keen on monthly payments either but thatā€™s me.

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Smelled did , but canā€™t remember who it was... Tracey - @ddnene. Was it you?

I did... I thought it was super cute, BUT they repeatedly sent these large rubber toys which my pups don't play with. So I ended up canceling my subscription...

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
I have never used it. But I feel like thereā€™s a Bully box out there but I canā€™t remember the exact name. Those toys might be stronger.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
bullylover4ever

bullylover4ever

Dec 30, 2010
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
not named yet
thanks for the input. my friends at work do and love it but now that i think about it while the super chewer box may be great as far as toys, i am pretty picky to what my babies eat and chew on so i think ill pass.

Members online

No members online now.