After viewing the film from the Running of the Bulldogs...

MFrey2012

Feb 2, 2016
Eastern PA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ellie
@MFrey2012
OK; then we look forward to pics of Ellie racing next year! How small is she? Castor has always been around lbs 42 although he actually weighed in at lbs 47 at the vet's today! He was very proud.

WOW Caster good job!! Ellie is always around 46 Lbs, but she is VERY Fit has literally NO chubby on her

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
OMG what a great video. Lala you kick a*s girl!!! Good job everyone!!

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
OMG!! YES!! Do it - I am totally thinking of Entering Ellie - she is a FAST little Girl.

Everyone at Bulldog Day kept asking how old she was, and was surprised when I told them she was 3.5 Yrs Old, most thought she was still a puppy.

You know......Us Pennsylvania folks should REALLY think seriously about this for next year! HOW FUN!!! Although, Joey at 63 lbs will only move that fast for her Shih tzu bestie OR a piece of CHEESE HAHAHAHAHAHA

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
OMG I absolutely LOVE this video... the two at the end were the BEST... LMAO!!! Where did they do this?!! We may have to make the trip next year...

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
OMG I absolutely LOVE this video... the two at the end were the BEST... LMAO!!! Where did they do this?!! We may have to make the trip next year...

Lol yes the 2 last ones were the best. Leash dragging, we’re coming, we’re coming....lolll

MFrey2012

Feb 2, 2016
Eastern PA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ellie
You know......Us Pennsylvania folks should REALLY think seriously about this for next year! HOW FUN!!! Although, Joey at 63 lbs will only move that fast for her Shih tzu bestie OR a piece of CHEESE HAHAHAHAHAHA

I THINK they should have special Race for just the EBN members :nightfever: :nightfever:
[MENTION=9157]ddnene[/MENTION] - Tracey, this year it was held just outside of Baltimore, MD

tigertanktoo

Mar 31, 2019
SW Georgia
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Gabe - EBD 7 yrs old and Charlie - Cockerspaniel 15 yrs old
That was funny. Still looked like fun none the less. Love to see bullys running.

OP
oscarmayer

oscarmayer

Have Bulldog Will Travel
Staff member
Jan 20, 2016
VA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Lala, Chesty, Winky, Waggles, Moose, and rescue Peggy(soon to be placed)
It is done at Pimlico, the home of the Preakness horse race. There were lots of Rescue groups represented and a bunch of vendors. Had the weather been better it would bigger. It was really fun seeing all the Bulldogs. I smiled so much my face hurt. :)
It was the most fun I’ve had in 5 hours in a long time. It runs from 9:00am - 3:00pm.

OP
oscarmayer

oscarmayer

Have Bulldog Will Travel
Staff member
Jan 20, 2016
VA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
OP
oscarmayer

oscarmayer

Have Bulldog Will Travel
Staff member
Jan 20, 2016
VA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
There are now 2 more albums on Hunt Valley Animal Hospital FBook page. I saw close ups of Jewel, Bentley, and Lala...and a bunch of other beautiful bullies. Lots of Frenchies.

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
There are now 2 more albums on Hunt Valley Animal Hospital FBook page. I saw close ups of Jewel, Bentley, and Lala...and a bunch of other beautiful bullies. Lots of Frenchies.

Awesome photos!

MFrey2012

Feb 2, 2016
Eastern PA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ellie

I LOVE the ones of Jewel and Bentley, and you with Lala, and the Booth!!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.