oscarmayer

Have Bulldog Will Travel
Staff member
Jan 20, 2016
VA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Lala, Chesty, Winky, Waggles, Moose, and rescue Peggy(soon to be placed)
Bulldog Day is Sunday.

Lala is ready and raring to go. We have several OTR reps attending with us and their 5-6 Bullies. MINI will also be there. They will be helping out with our tent activities and the kissing booth. I'm hoping that the forecast rain is not nearly as bad as it appears...but we're going anyway. This is a rain or shine event! I hope some EBN members can make it. MFrey has indicated they were coming but inclement weather can change people's mind. Sure hoping to meet them.
There will be one little detour...
For my birthday, my 2 sons were nice enough to present Sandy and I two 10th Row Tickets to the Hurricanes Caps game on Saturday. It's been quite a while since I saw a Stanley Cup playoff game, but I'm SOOOO looking forward to this. For period 1 and 3, we'll be positioned right in front of the left circle, from where Ovi scores most. Whoohoo!
Did I do good raising these kids or what?!!! :D

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
Bulldog Day is Sunday.

Lala is ready and raring to go. We have several OTR reps attending with us and their 5-6 Bullies. MINI will also be there. They will be helping out with our tent activities and the kissing booth. I'm hoping that the forecast rain is not nearly as bad as it appears...but we're going anyway. This is a rain or shine event! I hope some EBN members can make it. MFrey has indicated they were coming but inclement weather can change people's mind. Sure hoping to meet them.
There will be one little detour...
For my birthday, my 2 sons were nice enough to present Sandy and I two 10th Row Tickets to the Hurricanes Caps game on Saturday. It's been quite a while since I saw a Stanley Cup playoff game, but I'm SOOOO looking forward to this. For period 1 and 3, we'll be positioned right in front of the left circle, from where Ovi scores most. Whoohoo!
Did I do good raising these kids or what?!!! :D

Now that's what I call a birthday gift!!!! Great kids you got there!!!! Good luck tomorrow and sending NO RAIN please vibes!!!

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Rain or Shine... don’t forget photos!!! We want photos!!!

You certainly raised da boys like real gentlemen for sure. At the game, You n Sandy should hold a sign up so we can spot you guys. Enjoy guys and stay safe!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
Photos! Photos! Photos!

We’re having our first running of the bulldogs in June that Louie is in so I’m looking forward to hearing about your experience and things, if any, you think could have used improvements!

Have a great birthday weekend!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Photos! Photos! Photos!

We’re having our first running of the bulldogs in June that Louie is in so I’m looking forward to hearing about your experience and things, if any, you think could have used improvements!

Have a great birthday weekend!

YOU TOO.....Photos photos photos!

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Have fun, and YES please post lots of pics!!!

MFrey2012

Feb 2, 2016
Eastern PA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ellie
[MENTION=15364]oscarmayer[/MENTION] - Happy Birthday!! :nightfever: "nightfever:

We are still planning making the trip, I am SUPER excited to meet you and your crew, and participate in all that bulldog fun.

Splurged and Got Ellie a Julius K9 Harness with her name on it, going to her "Flower" all hooked up on it tonight.

Still super nervous as this is Ellie 1st BIG trip, Car ride AND Fun doggie things to do.

I am a Bad doggie mommy and FORGOT to get her a cooling vest :facepalm:, but Daddy says "we go this!! - PS he NEVER worries...

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
[MENTION=15364]oscarmayer[/MENTION] - Happy Birthday!! :nightfever: "nightfever:

We are still planning making the trip, I am SUPER excited to meet you and your crew, and participate in all that bulldog fun.

Splurged and Got Ellie a Julius K9 Harness with her name on it, going to her "Flower" all hooked up on it tonight.

Still super nervous as this is Ellie 1st BIG trip, Car ride AND Fun doggie things to do.

I am a Bad doggie mommy and FORGOT to get her a cooling vest :facepalm:, but Daddy says "we go this!! - PS he NEVER worries...

YOU TOO photos photos photos....lol
[MENTION=15364]oscarmayer[/MENTION] will spot that flower on our beautiful girl....

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Fantastic weekend for you!!! Have a wonderful time be safe and GO LALA!!!!

handsomedan

Apr 2, 2018
Maryland
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Dan and Auggie
Happy Birthday!! Caps game should be awesome, we'll be watching and hoping for an Ovi goal or two!! We're planning on going to Bulldog Day too and are so excited to see everybully!!

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
[MENTION=15364]oscarmayer[/MENTION] We are planning on being there nineish or so. Hope to see you and Melissa there. Jewel and Bentley will have good stimuli, making new friends, and taking in the sites tomorrow.

- - - Updated - - -

P.S. Happy Birthday!

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
Good evening. Just saw the weather...storms late tomorrow however, brief light shower in the morning.

Happy Birthday [MENTION=15364]oscarmayer[/MENTION]. I hope the Caps win. They are the defending Stanley Cup champions.

See ya tomorrow.

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk

MFrey2012

Feb 2, 2016
Eastern PA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ellie
Happy Birthday!! Caps game should be awesome, we'll be watching and hoping for an Ovi goal or two!! We're planning on going to Bulldog Day too and are so excited to see everybully!!

[MENTION=18199]handsomedan[/MENTION] OMG we hope to meet you too [MENTION=11639]rjisaterp[/MENTION] - We CANNOT WAIT to meet Jewel and Bentley, i SOOOOO hope we don't miss you. We are planning to be there bright and early. It is quite a drive for us almost 3hrs

See you all in the AM!!

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
[MENTION=18199]handsomedan[/MENTION] OMG we hope to meet you too [MENTION=11639]rjisaterp[/MENTION] - We CANNOT WAIT to meet Jewel and Bentley, i SOOOOO hope we don't miss you. We are planning to be there bright and early. It is quite a drive for us almost 3hrs

See you all in the AM!!
Just up the road and around the beltway for us. Bringing camera and baby brownie.

See ya there.

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.