Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
this is just awful to hear... (and comfort for you and fam over 'dad' as well) As i know i have said b4, I used a service dog for 5 years. During that time (she's a shih tzu....... ( medical alert/assist) and the best darn service dog anyone could have asked for) . Just one single time nearly ruined this for us. We were in a target store and another woman in her wheel chair with her service dog were in another isle.. Her dog spotted mine and yanked his way out of owners hand and charged me and mine. I had to lift her up onto a shelf over my head while my daughter tried to push a shopping cart between that dog and mine. Needles to say, it was horror for all and nearly spoiled my million dollar service dog (hard to replace medical alert) as she became agitated when around other dogs which took concentration off me. It was awful!!! soooooooooo, i guess what im saying is, your precious gentle giant of a doll, can be ruined if you dont take steps now (which you already did but DANG it sucks that you had to) but your love of life is now even more than you may realize of importance once you begin to rely on him. Im a bit passionate over the service dog life as it saved mine. Blessings sweet lady, safe travels and glad you have this under control and sorry you had to.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.