Glimpses of Ollie’s Life

KING OLLIE HOUSE of BULLDOG

Dec 29, 2016
Florida
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
King Ollie
I try to describe to you where Ollie lives and how Ollie lives...just outside of Sarasota, along the beautiful Mantaee River, 7 miles from the Gulf of Mexico, a big development of 400 homes, large lots, lots of ponds and State of Fl conservation land, mucho wildlife. The FB post below was on our neighborhood FB group page. I love. This is not Mayberry, but it’s close.
19f73a8db3e844213de24c0aaac77249.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
LMAO... runaway cow in Florida... I never would have guessed it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Funny yesterday in Toronto on hwy 401 which basically falls to 8 lanes each side (16) was loose cows on the highway. Their tractor trailer van broke n smashed. The cows took off lol... probably knew they were going to get sold or meat facilities loll

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella (EBD) Roxy (pit mix) Tyson (pit mix) Sadie (boxer)
Lol...

My sister moved down close to Sarasota a few months back. I haven’t been yet but will definitely be going in the future. She has taken her boxer to a dog friendly beach that I want to take Bella to!
Headed to Leesburg tomorrow to my dads.

OP

Dec 29, 2016
Florida
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
King Ollie
Lol...

My sister moved down close to Sarasota a few months back. I haven’t been yet but will definitely be going in the future. She has taken her boxer to a dog friendly beach that I want to take Bella to!
Headed to Leesburg tomorrow to my dads.

Let me know when you’ll be close. I’d love to meet up

OP

Dec 29, 2016
Florida
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
King Ollie
Funny yesterday in Toronto on hwy 401 which basically falls to 8 lanes each side (16) was loose cows on the highway. Their tractor trailer van broke n smashed. The cows took off lol... probably knew they were going to get sold or meat facilities loll

I used to love driving along the 401 from Toronto to Collingwood and seeing the rich dark fertile loamy soil of the Holland Marsh. I graduated from Collingwood Collegiate when we still did grade 13.

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
I love Florida! I usually go once a year to visit family that live in New Port Richey.

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
HYSTERICAL !!! Love it....

I have family in Lehigh Acres FL and my uncle text me a photo of an alligator YIKES!!!!! On the golf course.....

I'd MUCH RATHER see the runaway cow :)

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
HYSTERICAL !!! Love it....

I have family in Lehigh Acres FL and my uncle text me a photo of an alligator YIKES!!!!! On the golf course.....

I'd MUCH RATHER see the runaway cow :)

My aunt lives on a gold course that has a few ponds and last year there was a small gator that lived there and would go back and forth between the ponds. I loved seeing him and named him Otis lol! I am going back at the end of this month and wonder if he is still there. My aunt said when he gets too big he will be relocated.

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
My aunt lives on a gold course that has a few ponds and last year there was a small gator that lived there and would go back and forth between the ponds. I loved seeing him and named him Otis lol! I am going back at the end of this month and wonder if he is still there. My aunt said when he gets too big he will be relocated.

LOL Otis.....LOVE THAT!! If you see Otis when you go back maybe shoot a photo....from afar.....I've love to see him (just not in person LOL)

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
LOL Otis.....LOVE THAT!! If you see Otis when you go back maybe shoot a photo....from afar.....I've love to see him (just not in person LOL)

Here’s some pictures from last year. I asked my aunt this morning if he was still around and she said she saw him about a month ago and there’s a rumor that a female just had 14 babies in one of the ponds but she hasn’t seen them.

0c218129b5d9c8805382d3f097ba424f.jpg

401933774dc68be197607afc493804dd.jpg

036be23df0ae5f3dd5b38e3b567e5e70.jpg

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
Here’s some pictures from last year. I asked my aunt this morning if he was still around and she said she saw him about a month ago and there’s a rumor that a female just had 14 babies in one of the ponds but she hasn’t seen them.

0c218129b5d9c8805382d3f097ba424f.jpg

401933774dc68be197607afc493804dd.jpg

036be23df0ae5f3dd5b38e3b567e5e70.jpg

Ummm OMG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.