A couple of weeks ago, EBN member paw7004 shared her experience...

oscarmayer

Have Bulldog Will Travel
Staff member
Jan 20, 2016
VA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Lala, Chesty, Winky, Waggles, Moose, and rescue Peggy(soon to be placed)
With CDB oil.
http://www.englishbulldognews.com/forums/general-bulldog-talk/59804-cbd-oil.html
Because of her experiences I decided to see if it made any difference with our Sr girl, Pippy, almost 11yo.
Sheā€™s been an active, VERY active girl all her life...even doing agility, tunnels, jumps, and weave poles.
Anyway, over the past 12-16 months weā€™ve witnessed a steady decline in her activity level to the point that we thought she may not live much longer(days, not months). This was complicated by a bout of pneumonia a couple of months ago.
FF to this Monday...we dosed her with breakfast 5 drops of CDB oil and again with dinner, same 5 drops. Thatā€™s it...thatā€™s all we did. Iā€™m very happy to report that her activity level and alertness has increased by an astounding amount. I am totally blown away by what has happened, simply awestruck.
I will keep EBN informed if there are any side effects, good, bad, or in between...but seeing nothing but GOOD so far. Absolutely Incredible I say!
TYVM paw7004!!!!

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
This is fantastic!! I love hearing these success stories especially since Iā€™m constantly recommending CBD oil to people!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
I said in previous posts and Iā€™ll say it again, Iā€™m so for CBD. Even for humans. So many amazing results n studies. Especially for cancers how it can help eliminate the cancer. Like hey, what do you have to lose.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
With CDB oil.
http://www.englishbulldognews.com/forums/general-bulldog-talk/59804-cbd-oil.html
Because of her experiences I decided to see if it made any difference with our Sr girl, Pippy, almost 11yo.
Sheā€™s been an active, VERY active girl all her life...even doing agility, tunnels, jumps, and weave poles.
Anyway, over the past 12-16 months weā€™ve witnessed a steady decline in her activity level to the point that we thought she may not live much longer(days, not months). This was complicated by a bout of pneumonia a couple of months ago.
FF to this Monday...we dosed her with breakfast 5 drops of CDB oil and again with dinner, same 5 drops. Thatā€™s it...thatā€™s all we did. Iā€™m very happy to report that her activity level and alertness has increased by an astounding amount. I am totally blown away by what has happened, simply awestruck.
I will keep EBN informed if there are any side effects, good, bad, or in between...but seeing nothing but GOOD so far. Absolutely Incredible I say!
TYVM paw7004!!!!

ABSOUTELY AWESOME!!!

OP
oscarmayer

oscarmayer

Have Bulldog Will Travel
Staff member
Jan 20, 2016
VA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
What is the mg dosage? Porkchopā€™s bottle is 250 mg.
We tried 5 drops of this with each meal. 148 mg per 30 drops/day according to human dosing.

cefe13

Sep 12, 2013
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Castor (2013-2021 RIP)
Very interesting!

OP
oscarmayer

oscarmayer

Have Bulldog Will Travel
Staff member
Jan 20, 2016
VA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
This evening after dinner, Pippy(after pooping), ran across the back yard for the first time in over a year. Itā€™s just insane!

2BullyMama

Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
This evening after dinner, Pippy(after pooping), ran across the back yard for the first time in over a year. Itā€™s just insane!

WOW, that is amazing!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1Chumly

Feb 19, 2015
Houston, TX
Country
From England
Bulldog(s) Names
Buster 2013-2023 Monty 6/2010 - 1/2020 Chumly 2002-2014
Very interested in CBD oil for Monty. He is not doing so well the past few days. Can anyone tell me what brands are good and what you have used for good results. I am checking out the Dogs naturally one but would like a choice if possible. Thanks.

Edited to add. Just checked for the Dogs Naturally CBD Oil and it is unavailable. :down:

2BullyMama

Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Very interested in CBD oil for Monty. He is not doing so well the past few days. Can anyone tell me what brands are good and what you have used for good results. I am checking out the Dogs naturally one but would like a choice if possible. Thanks.

Edited to add. Just checked for the Dogs Naturally CBD Oil and it is unavailable. :down:

Citty mentioned treatables. [MENTION=16619]Cbrugs[/MENTION]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
oscarmayer

oscarmayer

Have Bulldog Will Travel
Staff member
Jan 20, 2016
VA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
We are giving Pippy this one...
Amazon

4644FB86-1C54-4BF2-B11C-FEECCD42A317.jpeg

1Chumly

Feb 19, 2015
Houston, TX
Country
From England
Bulldog(s) Names
Buster 2013-2023 Monty 6/2010 - 1/2020 Chumly 2002-2014
Thanks, everyone. After checking and then going cross-eyed looking at all the different oils on Amazon, I found the following website:

https://www.americanveterinarian.com/news/review-site-names-best-cbd-oils-for-pets

I looked at the reviews and selected one from that list. I bought the one from Lazarus, best value. I had paid over $70 for a tiny bottle previously and it didn't do a thing. I wish I could remember what brand it was! Fingers crossed this one will help.

Most Reactions

šŸ“° Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.