A couple of weeks ago, EBN member paw7004 shared her experience...

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
Thanks, everyone. After checking and then going cross-eyed looking at all the different oils on Amazon, I found the following website:

https://www.americanveterinarian.com/news/review-site-names-best-cbd-oils-for-pets

I looked at the reviews and selected one from that list. I bought the one from Lazarus, best value. I had paid over $70 for a tiny bottle previously and it didn't do a thing. I wish I could remember what brand it was! Fingers crossed this one will help.

Sometimes you have to play with the dosing as there is no specific dosage but just a range of drops based on weight.

1Chumly

Feb 19, 2015
Houston, TX
Country
From England
Bulldog(s) Names
Buster 2013-2023 Monty 6/2010 - 1/2020 Chumly 2002-2014
Sometimes you have to play with the dosing as there is no specific dosage but just a range of drops based on weight.

I followed the dosage recommendations for his weight and even upped it a bit. I finished the bottle with no apparent results so at that point I decided not to buy any more of that brand. This one is a bigger bottle that should last longer so hopefully I will see results.

paw7004

Aug 30, 2012
Virginia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tebow
DogsNaturally does run out of stock more often now. I guess it's become popular. But give it a couple of days and it's in stock again. GOD FORBID they don't carry it anymore as I'm on Autoship!

paw7004

Aug 30, 2012
Virginia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tebow
I have read that because these products are not FDA-regulated, one has to hope that the strength is what the producer claims. It was suggested that I only purchased brands that others have found to be effective. A friend of mine with cancer has been using CBD oil and she told me that she has this problem when buying from local stores.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

Members online

No members online now.