Bulldog ... err regular doggy pools

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Went to PetSmart today and saw that they were starting to sell plastic kiddy pools with pawprints and although I wanted to get one, couldn't because of logistics issues :D.

So who's excited to finally use theirs again? Keep in mind I live up north and only recently getting sweater weather.

Last edited:

giasmom

Feb 2, 2011
I am I am I am!!!!!!! Curious.....how much were the pools? (Wondering if they're charging us more 'cause of the cute paw prints, versus the walmart kiddie pools??)

OP
izstigspunks

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Only $9.99 here in Toronto, Canada. It's cheap to my standards but have no clue what it normally should cost. I know it's around double that at toys r us for something similar. How much is it as Walmart's?

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
I picked up one over at Babies R Us before we got Wilson on 3/6. It's going in our camper for the summer so he has a nice cool place to play. Picked up a 5 gal. bucket from Home Depot and I'll fill it that way. :up: I looked for a regular size one today at Wal-Mart but didn't see on. The one at Babies R Us was $7 I believe.

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
[MENTION=1209]savemejeebus[/MENTION], $10 bucks at walmart for the small one, I got Vegas one last summer and he spent about 20 min. trying to scratch the design bubbles off the bottom, he loves his pool!!

VegasandKrillan019.jpg

OP
izstigspunks

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
[MENTION=2161]mamamia[/MENTION] - haha. I hear ya. It's a scorching 9 degrees celcius here and we're getting 17 tomorrow! Too bad there's a high probability of thundershowers. :down:

traciehorne

Feb 2, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
Bailey, Otis and Diesel
We can't WAIT to get back in our Doggie Pool... We generally get them at Wal-Mart.. and we have to buy two because half way through the summer, they will have destroyed the first one, and the stores stop selling them.
This is Diesels first summer - and we are eager to see how he likes the Doggie pool.... Here are some pictures of Bailey and Otis splashing around:lol:
Fun in the pool 1.jpgFun in the pool 4.jpgFun in the pool 2.jpgFun in the pool 3.jpgFun in the pool 5.jpg

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
We have shallow steps to our human pool that the girls love to lay on. We spent the money one year for a baby pool and they never used it. Besides here is Fl we would have to re-fill is almost daily otherwise the water would get too warm.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.