I would have posted this in the photo/video section....

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
but since my camera is "elsewhere"...I will just have to settle for storytelling.

Those of you who have babies....the first time you ever gave them cake? Was it messy? I think I might have an idea. Tonight I made some sticky rice in the rice cooker. I thought I would share it with the babies...so I put some out to cool. I just gave it to them. Orion cleaned it up like a champ. She has the slow feeder bowl...and she managed to get every little fluffed up grain.
Vegas? Not even close. He had rice everywhere. Kinda reminded me of the DeLano kids and the pudding episode. Vegas had rice in his nose, on top of his nose and between his eyes. He had it packed soooooo tight into the bottom curve of the bowl he couldn't wedge it loose with his tongue. I had to take a spatula and unstick the sticky rice from his bowl. He didn't want to let any of it go, so he insisted on licking the spatula each time I was done. Each time he licked it, the rice would flick from his tongue to the top of his head.

Is my description as good as video?
I didn't think so.

laurendoodler

Delilah's Personal Slave
Community Veteran
Feb 26, 2011
Iowa
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Delilah
Lol, that's too funny!! Delilah tends to get stuff stuck to her nose too :)

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
Try giving them yogurt to lap up. Not only winds up on their nose, between the eyes but on my eyes too!. Lucky I wear glasses.:(

L

Lucy-licious

I am addicted to Vegas and Orion videos :eek: so I can picture this with ease and all I have to say is
:lol::LMAO::heart::luv::p:LMAO::lol::luv:awwwwwwwww:hug:

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
OK. It's time to go retrieve your camera NOW!! Although I love your stories too.

mamamia

Apr 5, 2011
New Brunswick, Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Snooki (EB) and Big Mac (OEB)
hahaha are there bullies around that eat like terriers?? :p My two bullies eat like pigs.... Snooki can finish her bowl in 20 sec. and I have used the feeding ball for Big Mac, but that did not seem to make a difference. Plus they always act like we never ever feed them :rolleyes:

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
lol. I can so visualize Vegas doing that.

This reminds me of the time when we didn't rely on tv for stories. :up:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.