Does anyone else's fur child do this?

Bmorris

May 2, 2018
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Frankie Pants Morris
Frankie started a new habit a few months ago. She will place her nose directly over mine and breath in deep. She will do this for a few breaths and then finally settle. It seems to happen right before bedtime or nap time. I've never had a pup do something like this before. Has anyone else experienced this? It seems to calm her down but it's a bit of a rude awaking if I am already asleep when she decides to sniffle me. And now shes also doing this to others randomly when they fall asleep at my home. 20181012_155322.jpg

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
OMG... what a sweet photo!!!

Yes, Iā€™ve had the do this but not while sleeping

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
Ohhhh that photo is a winner! I canā€™t say Joey does this but Iā€™d welcome it if she did lol

2bullies

May 14, 2017
Scottsdale, AZ
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bunny
Yes, my Bunny does something similar. She either likes to be on her back and scoots close enough to exhale snot on my face 3-4x before she starts snoring or must rest her chin on my head/face. Unfortunately for me, she also likes to sleep with her butt right in my face! Yikes and yes it happens often!!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella (EBD) Roxy (pit mix) Tyson (pit mix) Sadie (boxer)
Yes!!!! Thatā€™s how Bella wakes my up if she has to go potty in the middle of the night!
Sticks her teefs on my mouth or nose!

OP
B

Bmorris

May 2, 2018
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Frankie Pants Morris
Thank you all for answering! Glad to know it's a normal thing lol. The first time she did it she caught me completely off guard. We get snuggles before nap or bedtime routinely and then she threw this into the mix. I dont mind so much but my mom could live without it hahaha. I got lucky there 2bullies no bums by my face but she will put her feet into the small of my back and push as hard as she can when she feels I should get up for the day so she can have the whole bed. Gotta love their bullittude!
Hceril yes!!! The teeth on your face or my leg if I'm not paying her enough attention.
2Bullymama and sisters3 thank you for the picture complement. There either has to be snuggles or treats involved to get her to put up with any picture time. Shes a sassy one!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.