I need birthday ideas for Rosie!

Rosiesmom

Apr 3, 2011
Indiana
Bulldog(s) Names
Rosie aka Rosebud, Rosie Posie
Rosie's 1st birthday is coming up, April 19th and I want to do something fun/special for her. Can you guys give me some ideas of what to do? The kids and I were going to take her to Petsmart and let her pick out a new toy, and I bought her some new treats and bones to open (the kids are excited to wrap her presents:)) but I want to do something really neat for her. Ideas??

laurendoodler

Delilah's Personal Slave
Community Veteran
Feb 26, 2011
Iowa
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Delilah
Make her a cake! I made Delilah one for her birthday and she LOVED it. It had like beef baby food, bacon bits, and some other random things in it. I got the recipe online.

Delilah actually had a first birthday party. I know, I know..I'm ridiculous. I bought dog themed decorations and everything. I invited my friends and their dogs and handed out "goody bags" with pig ears, treats, and balls and such. My friends brought their dogs and brought Delilah gifts..she even got cards from people, LOL. So we all sat and had dinner together and we had a big fenced in area set up for the dogs to play. They all got slices of cake on a doggy themed plate and loved it!

OP
Rosiesmom

Rosiesmom

Apr 3, 2011
Indiana
Bulldog(s) Names
Rosie aka Rosebud, Rosie Posie
Make her a cake! I made Delilah one for her birthday and she LOVED it. It had like beef baby food, bacon bits, and some other random things in it. I got the recipe online.

Delilah actually had a first birthday party. I know, I know..I'm ridiculous. I bought dog themed decorations and everything. I invited my friends and their dogs and handed out "goody bags" with pig ears, treats, and balls and such. My friends brought their dogs and brought Delilah gifts..she even got cards from people, LOL. So we all sat and had dinner together and we had a big fenced in area set up for the dogs to play. They all got slices of cake on a doggy themed plate and loved it!
Good idea! Maybe I should start planning a party for her........Looks like a stop at PartyCity is on the agenda today!

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
[MENTION=900]KMARINO[/MENTION]
Where did you get Vegas's birthday hat? Orion is turning 2 and I think she needs one like it!

L

Lucy-licious

I am planning a party for Lucy's 1st bday in July
weather permitting we're having a pool party/barbeque (that is ofcourse if she doesnt pop the pool)
I will invite the family and my siter-in-laws dog will come.
we'll make a day/evening of it as its my Bday the day after Lucy's (but I wont steal her Limelight)

I will be searching through the site as I know there are doggy recipes here somewhere and on our sister site too Taste Tested Recipes ~Forums~ - Taste Tested Recipes- Home Page :up:

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
[MENTION=900]KMARINO[/MENTION]
Where did you get Vegas's birthday hat? Orion is turning 2 and I think she needs one like it!

[MENTION=572]Libra926[/MENTION], at the Dollar Tree, for a whopping $1.00, everything in the store is a dollar.

Most Reactions