Thread: I need birthday ideas for Rosie!

Real Name
    Kim W
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Rosie aka Rosebud, Rosie Posie
    Likes (Received)

Default I need birthday ideas for Rosie!

Rosie's 1st birthday is coming up, April 19th and I want to do something fun/special for her. Can you guys give me some ideas of what to do? The kids and I were going to take her to Petsmart and let her pick out a new toy, and I bought her some new treats and bones to open (the kids are excited to wrap her presents) but I want to do something really neat for her. Ideas??
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." President Abraham Lincoln

Kim<3

Delilah's Personal Slave Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Lauren
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Delilah
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: I need birthday ideas for Rosie!

Make her a cake! I made Delilah one for her birthday and she LOVED it. It had like beef baby food, bacon bits, and some other random things in it. I got the recipe online.

Delilah actually had a first birthday party. I know, I know..I'm ridiculous. I bought dog themed decorations and everything. I invited my friends and their dogs and handed out "goody bags" with pig ears, treats, and balls and such. My friends brought their dogs and brought Delilah gifts..she even got cards from people, LOL. So we all sat and had dinner together and we had a big fenced in area set up for the dogs to play. They all got slices of cake on a doggy themed plate and loved it!

Real Name
    Kim W
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Rosie aka Rosebud, Rosie Posie
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Lauren Pohl View Post
    Make her a cake! I made Delilah one for her birthday and she LOVED it. It had like beef baby food, bacon bits, and some other random things in it. I got the recipe online.

Delilah actually had a first birthday party. I know, I know..I'm ridiculous. I bought dog themed decorations and everything. I invited my friends and their dogs and handed out "goody bags" with pig ears, treats, and balls and such. My friends brought their dogs and brought Delilah gifts..she even got cards from people, LOL. So we all sat and had dinner together and we had a big fenced in area set up for the dogs to play. They all got slices of cake on a doggy themed plate and loved it!
    Good idea! Maybe I should start planning a party for her........Looks like a stop at PartyCity is on the agenda today!
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." President Abraham Lincoln

Kim<3

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher Become a 4 Paw Member
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Cheryl
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Vegas and Orion
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

@KMARINO
    Where did you get Vegas's birthday hat? Orion is turning 2 and I think she needs one like it!

Lucy-licious

I am planning a party for Lucy's 1st bday in July
    weather permitting we're having a pool party/barbeque (that is ofcourse if she doesnt pop the pool)
    I will invite the family and my siter-in-laws dog will come.
    we'll make a day/evening of it as its my Bday the day after Lucy's (but I wont steal her Limelight)

I will be searching through the site as I know there are doggy recipes here somewhere and on our sister site too Taste Tested Recipes ~Forums~ - Taste Tested Recipes- Home Page

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried! Become a 4 Paw Member
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    VEGAS
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Libra926 View Post
    @KMARINO
    Where did you get Vegas's birthday hat? Orion is turning 2 and I think she needs one like it!
    @Libra926, at the Dollar Tree, for a whopping $1.00, everything in the store is a dollar.

Remove Ads