oscarmayer

Have Bulldog Will Travel
Staff member
Jan 20, 2016
VA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Lala, Chesty, Winky, Waggles, Moose, and rescue Peggy(soon to be placed)
She IS GREAT with people and dogs. LOVES them both, she thinks everything is about her (meaning she will wiggle her cute butt/stomp her paws if you look at her, till you pet her (lucky for her yes she is JUST as cute in real life).

Dogs she is very good with (thanks to doggie daycare) but ALWAYS wants to play if she gets close enough.

Mommy is just a worry wort, about her getting OVER heated from all the excitement with the fun (people/dogs) - OR I'm super afraid of her getting sick, she HAS her Kennel cough shot, should I think about the Doggie Flu shot,and all other shots are up to date...

Got hubby on board to come to the event
We will have several volunteers working our kissing booth and a few kennels available for resting bullies. If she gets too tired or warm we can give her a place to rest. Being mid-April though, heat is of little concern...but you never know, we've had some weird weather so far this winter.
The Flu shot is worthy of consideration...I'm pretty sure our guys have had it.
We'd love to have you all drop by!

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Oh my goodness... sounds like a great time, we love Baltimore!!! GO Layla!!!

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
Hi chip. Might see you there. Don't stay after dark though. Ball-mer not too safe.

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk
Last night 12 shot and 4 dead in Ball-mer. A couple were a few miles from Pimlico.

We are planning to be there. [MENTION=9218]Oscar[/MENTION]mayer Where will you be setting up and what time will you be there?

OP
oscarmayer

oscarmayer

Have Bulldog Will Travel
Staff member
Jan 20, 2016
VA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Last night 12 shot and 4 dead in Ball-mer. A couple were a few miles from Pimlico.

We are planning to be there. [MENTION=9218]Oscar[/MENTION]mayer Where will you be setting up and what time will you be there?

I'm not sure where we set-up at this point. Sandy told me that we will have to be there at the crack of dawn...6:00am, for set-up. When I find out more I'll post up.
...really looking forward to this event.
and we're very aware of the drug/gang goings on in and around B-more. It can be a delight during the day, especially the waterfront...sketchy at night and super so in certain areas. Thankfully, Sandy knows the area very well so she'll be keeping us out of harms way.

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
I'm not sure where we set-up at this point. Sandy told me that we will have to be there at the crack of dawn...6:00am, for set-up. When I find out more I'll post up.
...really looking forward to this event.
and we're very aware of the drug/gang goings on in and around B-more. It can be a delight during the day, especially the waterfront...sketchy at night and super so in certain areas. Thankfully, Sandy knows the area very well so she'll be keeping us out of harms way.
0600! Do you know that the 0 preceding the 6 stands for "oh my is it early!"

OP
oscarmayer

oscarmayer

Have Bulldog Will Travel
Staff member
Jan 20, 2016
VA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Hah...I do now!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online