BullyBoston

BullyBoston

Jan 14, 2016
Boston
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Apollo
Gosh...you all are so great with your kind words and such concern! I don't think many people understand the love and care we have for our fur babies. So the vet has checked him out BC he ate breakfast this AM and vomited again at 2pm. They say his heart sounds good, his breathing is good and no fever. But they are running blood work and testing him for pancreatitis and giving him fluids through an IV. Waiting to hear these results and will follow up with an update!! Please keep the Prayers and good vibes for me....we appreciate them so much!! [emoji173]

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Thank you guys. I will post an update hopefully later on today. He's at the Vet's now. I appreciate you all!

Any update?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2BullyMama

Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Gosh...you all are so great with your kind words and such concern! I don't think many people understand the love and care we have for our fur babies. So the vet has checked him out BC he ate breakfast this AM and vomited again at 2pm. They say his heart sounds good, his breathing is good and no fever. But they are running blood work and testing him for pancreatitis and giving him fluids through an IV. Waiting to hear these results and will follow up with an update!! Please keep the Prayers and good vibes for me....we appreciate them so much!! [emoji173]

Give him big@$$hugs from all of us.. prayers continue to be sent

cefe13

Sep 12, 2013
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Castor (2013-2021 RIP)
Good that he is being carefully examined and that results so far sound good. Take care.

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey

You can sure count on tons of prayers from your EBN family! Will pray for a continued positive update!

oscarmayer

Have Bulldog Will Travel
Staff member
Jan 20, 2016
VA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Lala, Chesty, Winky, Waggles, Moose, and rescue MoJo
Hoping Apollo is feeling better. A bag of fluid can make a BIG difference...
Keep us posted please.

thett

Nov 7, 2018
MI
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Stella, Harvey
Prayers for your baby. Please let us know what the vet finds. I know how scary this is and I am hoping for all good news.

OP
BullyBoston

BullyBoston

Jan 14, 2016
Boston
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Apollo
Hello everyone: thank you again for all of your care, concern and support. We heard back from the vet today regarding blood work and test results for pancreatitis. Everything seems to be fine. They did say they noticed a small elevation in white blood cells in his urine and the vet didn't want to put him on antibiotics just yet due to his stomach issues with the vomiting. He hasn't vomited since 2pm yesterday and they did have him on IV fluids and nausea meds which have helped a great deal!! I'm so sorry for thinking the worst but he's really never vomited before. And not like this where he wasn't able to keep things down. I think something he ate did not agree with him. He came home last night and was hungry and ate his bland meal we made him (boiled hamburger meat and white rice). He ate that again this AM and was really hungry. I'm home from work and he's playing and being active....thank god!! Again, I SO appreciate all of your kind words and well wishes. I'm happy my baby is feeling much better!! [emoji173]

cefe13

Sep 12, 2013
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Castor (2013-2021 RIP)
Thanks for the update. Great news - good to hear Apollo hasn't vomited since yesterday!

2BullyMama

Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Hello everyone: thank you again for all of your care, concern and support. We heard back from the vet today regarding blood work and test results for pancreatitis. Everything seems to be fine. They did say they noticed a small elevation in white blood cells in his urine and the vet didn't want to put him on antibiotics just yet due to his stomach issues with the vomiting. He hasn't vomited since 2pm yesterday and they did have him on IV fluids and nausea meds which have helped a great deal!! I'm so sorry for thinking the worst but he's really never vomited before. And not like this where he wasn't able to keep things down. I think something he ate did not agree with him. He came home last night and was hungry and ate his bland meal we made him (boiled hamburger meat and white rice). He ate that again this AM and was really hungry. I'm home from work and he's playing and being active....thank god!! Again, I SO appreciate all of your kind words and well wishes. I'm happy my baby is feeling much better!! [emoji173]

Fantastic news! Do not apologize... I would have been thinking the worst too... vomiting a full meal is scary

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

thett

Nov 7, 2018
MI
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Stella, Harvey
I’m so glad to know he is ok!!! Thank you for updating!

Keep getting better sweet buddy
Love Zeplin and Stella!

71bd171990eb8ef22a93222cb882be39.jpg

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
Great update!

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
Way to go Apollo! And mom of course! I would have reacted the same until I knew my baby was ok. You’re a great bully mom! I’m so thankful that it’s nothing way serious and pray he feels all better soon! Sounds like you can exhale now friend!

Staff online

Members online