BREWBADGER

Mar 5, 2016
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Vader and Reya
Hi, I moved away from my regular vet in Dallas to Memphis, TN - Top of MS area.
Vader had a bad visit yesterday at the local vet for breathing issues and I had to take him to an ER that was around the corner per vet recommendation as he was turning blue from the lack of O2. The local vet is good for shots, small issues but I am not feeling like that is the place for his surgery.
Looks like soft pallet surgery is in his future. He is fine and resting at home after a night in the ER. His personnel physician in Dallas doesn't have an opening till late March. So I am seeing if anyone has any recommendations for a great bully vet in my area.

Thanks....

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
[MENTION=2894]2BullyMama[/MENTION], [MENTION=16619]Cbrugs[/MENTION], [MENTION=8741]Manydogs[/MENTION] n others... I don’t have that list..but they will answer you. Hang on.

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
@ BREWBADGER There aren't any Vets listed on our site, in Memphis. There is a Bullie Vet recommended on another Bulldog site. I don't know about it, but if it is not near you, you might call them and ask for recommendation closer to you. Best I can do. someone else may know more about Memphis area.... Gentle Care Animal Hospital

Doctor(s) Name:
Dr. Gerald Blackburn

2958 Covington Pike
Memphis, TN 38103-6007United States
Phone: (901) 273-2273

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
[MENTION=9157]ddnene[/MENTION] ... any suggestions?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
B

BREWBADGER

Mar 5, 2016
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Vader and Reya
Thanks all... I will check out the one recommended above..

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.